Ezibuy Wooden Garden Tiles

taniakaa, Jan 2, 7:06am
Are these as good as they look!

biddy6, Jan 2, 7:57am
Got a link or pix please

lindyjack, Jan 3, 12:24am
We put them around our spa on a concrete slab finish the area off beautifully. Were very easy to install and were even able to cut some to finish the whole area.

lindyjack, Dec 18, 6:53pm
We bought some of these and laid them yesterday. They look really good so we are wanting more to finish the job. Ezibuy are sold out so wondering if anyone has any left they could list or know where we might get some.

koru67, Dec 18, 8:01pm
they are showing them on their website, delayed delivery, estimated due date 18/12 which was yesterday

kobec9, Dec 18, 8:43pm
saw some at freedom furniture in hamilton last week.

lindyjack, Dec 18, 9:15pm
thanks koru67.
i tried to order them on the phone last night and they are sold out.

lindyjack, Dec 18, 9:39pm
Thanks kobec9 but due to the earthquakes we no longer have a freedom furniture in CHCH.

countrybumpkinz, Dec 18, 9:44pm
Good to hear you are pleased with them.Mine were delayed delivery until 13th Dec and are now sitting in the garage waiting to be placed.If I have any left I will let you know in this thread.
Edited to ask. How many more would you need.I only ordered one box so shouldn't think I would have heaps left.

lindyjack, Oct 18, 5:43am
Thanks countrybumpkinz for the offer.
Rang them again today as they were showing on the website and they are sold out of the previous style, but have in stock the new and approved ones which is apparently what we purchased the first time, so they are on the way to us.