Weed eater - easy starter

jfor, Jan 6, 8:24am
could anyone recomend an easy starting weedeater,that is reliable .

leonie11, Jan 6, 6:52pm
stihl! the best

red97, Jan 7, 4:14am
my husqvarnais a good starter with its three stage choke it is a pleasure to start.

pico42, Jan 7, 5:01am
An electric one.

Unless you want it to actually cut grass as well.

red2, Jan 7, 5:08am
stihl has easy start system and are good quality too

imn, Jan 7, 5:24am
I have an electric one and it cuts my edges very well thank you.

bridgemaster, Jan 7, 6:29pm
I have a Ryobi although bought from bunnings it was about $250. Its cuts well has three attachments but have to prime it about 15 times but has never not stated. I do agree with red2and Leonie11 stihl are really good expensive but the best .It is a case of getting what you pay for .When you have to put twine around a spool they can be nighmares best to get one with attachment that you can easily feed otherwise you send more time with the twine than cutting well thats my experience anyway.

gardie, Jan 22, 5:05pm
Took me about two years to find the little pump button on ours but still managed to get it started with a few pulls (Hubby is adament that he showed it to me!).Our previous one didn't have one and started find as well.
Number One was a Jonserad and lasted us about 20 years although its on its last legs now.Nows is a Oleomack (sp!).
Although it has been said that a straight shafted weedeater lasts longer, I find that the bent shaft makes much light work of it.The Jonserad was and I much preferred to use it over our current one (and 20 years is a pretty good go).