Ant infestation in ceiling ? pest bomb/services

happymullen, Oct 4, 3:49am
Hi guys, having a problem with tiny ants pouring down the walls, put out ant poison, settles for a few days and then starts again.
Just wondering if anyone knows of a insect bomb I can place in the ceiling, or is this a job for the professionals.

herc18, Oct 4, 4:13am
Yes raid have one at the supermarket, I usually put it under the house but in the ceiling probably okay, obviously you exit the house for a few hours. Its in a can and usually with the fly spray shelf.

jills3, Oct 4, 8:19am
I highly recommend Ants in your pants from that chap Wet and Forget, its great but only lasts for 6 months and ants return. But put this stuff around the outside wall or wherever and it definitely kills them as I have had millions of dead bodies everywhere inside. I need to buy some more as its the only product thats works for us country folk.

lythande1, Oct 4, 6:41pm
The only way is to kill the whole nest - like with wasps. If you don't, they start over.
If you can get up there to it, then do that.

cantabman1, Oct 4, 7:13pm
Black Flag works a treat and is cheap.Empty a can all over the area; problem solved. repeat the process 2 months later just to remind the buggers to "F " off.

summersunnz, Sep 10, 4:49pm
There's a barrier spray - I think it's a Mortein product. that you can spray around the base of your house, and where you see ants moving. I've found that works well. In the flyspray part of supermarkets.