Slimline Dishwasher 45cm

kath33, Aug 18, 6:59pm
Can anyone recommend a brand to me? Range from around $600 for a Haier to $2k for a Meile.

gabbysnana, Aug 18, 8:02pm
Would neverbuy a haier, they rust out. I have always had baumatic, never had problems with. Slimline are always expensive because they are small . Depends what its for, look at reviews mid range pricing.

rai5, Aug 18, 8:11pm
We brought a slim line Bosch when installing a small kitchen some years ago. We were delighted with how quiet it was. Used it without any issues. We recently moved towns and house and are replacing the kitchen and putting in a new dishwasher as it didn't have one. Brought another Bosch.

kath33, Aug 19, 10:51am
Yes, I did wonder why they are now reduced to $600 at Farmers. :-) Thanks.

cameron-albany, Aug 19, 7:23pm
I'd run out of money by the time I put a dishwasher in to my kitchen and I ended up getting a Parmco. I think it was around the $600 mark (slim one). I am pleasantly surprised and I have to say I really love it. Pros: easy to use, simple dial function, enough cycle choice for a small kitchen. It has a super-fast and efficient 'rapid' cycle that I love. Cons: not the quietest but that doesn't bother me. Personally I think the fancier you go, the more expensive they are to fix when something goes wrong. I hated my F & P single dish drawer. It was forever sending out a computer 'error' and the plumber had to come multiple times to fix it.

michelle_smith, Aug 20, 11:46am
we had the baumatic from kitchen n things for $775, lovely machine easy to use, only thing was you have to stack the cutlery one by one onto the top level of the machine, sometimes annoying haha

gabbysnana, Aug 20, 7:09pm
mine has a cutlery basket on the bottom.

supernova2, Aug 21, 9:35pm
We have had a couple of Parmco dishwasher and no problems.
Got them here
https://www.appliance-smart.co.nz/

kath33, Oct 4, 4:10am
Thanks. Will have a look at this model.

quote=michelle_smith]we had the baumatic from kitchen n things for $775, lovely machine easy to use, only thing was you have to stack the cutlery one by one onto the top level of the machine, sometimes annoying haha[/quote]