Where to get Simpson dishwasher parts?

tmenz, Feb 23, 8:39am
A question for pamow perhaps!
Where can I get small plastic tray fittings for a Simpson Silencio 52B850WH dishwasher, in Auckland!

lythande1, Feb 23, 7:29pm
Look it up - there's a list of the nearest agents on their website.

tmenz, Feb 23, 8:52pm
Does Simpson (Electrolux) have a 'quick response' in-house parts supply facility like F&P does, or a major parts supplier like Prime Distributors, that can courier parts straight out, rather than having to go through an agent chain!

tmenz, Feb 23, 10:33pm
OK, Thanks.

Spot-on, the TM trader as above, has just what I want - didn't find it in the normal search because of the way it's described, but found it by browsing their listings.

lythande1, Feb 23, 11:42pm
http://www.simpson.co.nz/ServiceLocatorNZ

Enter area:

North Shore = 10 agents.
You just go in and buy the part.what's hard about that/.

sharee9, Feb 24, 12:13am
I use to get my Simpson Dishwasher bits from Moselle Ave, Henderson.Near the vehicle testing station.can't remember the name of it.

tmenz, Mar 20, 4:55pm
The last time I priced a spare part through one of the listed agents, it was quoted as 2 day delivery and the quoted price was 40% more than I paid by getting F&P Customer Service to courier it to me directly - arriving the next morning and including the courier fee!
This time I have the part correctly identified and all done and dusted today for a reasonable price - without leaving the house!