Fisher and paykel dishwasher part?

atlantis3, Jun 12, 10:42pm
x1
The dishwasher DW60CEW1 is leaking by the door and the main seal looks OK.
The bottom door seal is very worn.
I have found the part number for the inner door (I believe you have to buy the whole inner door with the seal attached) and the part number is H0120100171
This is no longer available and the new part number is H0120800510.
My question is what other models have this same inner door with the seal attached as mine.
Thanks

nonsta, Jun 13, 12:31am

nonsta, Jun 13, 12:32am
have a look around there website. i found them to be excellent for spare parts!

ceebee2, Jun 13, 8:22am
+1 and great prices too. They ship quickly.

pettal, Jun 13, 10:54am
you havent had the bottom spray arm off and put it back upside down = this will spray water under the seal .

pamow69, Jun 14, 3:28pm
As well as the DW60CEW1, the same inner panel is used on DW60CEX1, DW60CCW1 & DW60CCX1. There is a lower door seal that can be fitted. Part # H012G4050243 shown on the parts diagram. Have not fitted one myself but you could ask F&P if that part can be fitted to your dishwasher.

atlantis3, Jun 14, 5:25pm
Thanks, I have to replace the complete inner door.
I'm guessing the flood error E6 will disappear once I dry the drip tray out?

pamow69, Jun 14, 11:00pm
You don't have to replace the whole inner door. Just fit the seal I gave you the part number for.

atlantis3, Jun 14, 11:11pm
F and P say I need to buy the inner door as it is attached to the stainless

atlantis3, Jun 14, 11:19pm
I have tried searching this part number but it draws a blank at F and P.
I can see it on Ebay but i am not sure if they ship here.
edit --- I can see it in Aussie for about $7 so I will ring Fand P again and quote them this part number . Thanks very much

pamow69, Oct 31, 8:50am
Just checked on my F&P site for parts. It is listed but shows as on back order meaning it is not on hand here. Can sometimes turn up in a couple of days or other times takes several weeks for back orders. Cost is approx. $27 inc GST. If I were you I would remove the outer door panel, run the dishwasher & watch the sump lip. See if you can see where or why the water is leaking. As a previous poster said, the spray arm can cause a wave that will surge over the lip.