Which water blaster can you recommend?

uli, Jul 6, 11:31am
Mine gave up the ghost after 3 years and not much use. I do not need a huge industrial one but something a bit more sturdy than what is usually sold for DIY. Electric is fine.

Thanks.

trade4us2, Jul 6, 12:05pm
Well, get one that turns itself off when you stop pressing the trigger. I didn't know those existed until I borrowed one.

happychappy50, Jul 6, 12:21pm
I got a tool shed branded machine,heaps of grunt was under $500 for memory,which I got in a sale,replaced my karcher which I was never happy with.

uli, Jul 6, 5:26pm
thanks,
have worked my way through this:
https://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.asp?forumid=141&topicid=177830
still not quite sure.

ceebee2, Jul 10, 1:01pm
Kerrick by far. cheaper Karcher ones are crap.

I have had a small Kerrick for 35 years with minimal problems. I have also used many karchers and repaired a couple which are full of plastic parts that do not last.

You get what you pay for!

supernova2, Jul 11, 9:53am
What happened with the old one? Lots of the electric ones blow the capacitor which is reasonably easy and cheap to fix.

budgel, Jul 11, 2:22pm
I bought a small petrol powered one from Repco for about $300 on special.
Very good if you need to work away from a power supply. I have owned mine for a few years and have had no problems with it whatsoever.

golfdiver, Oct 21, 4:55pm
I’ve had a terrific run out of mine. It’s now 24 years old and starts first pull every time. 13 hp Honda powering an interpump gearbox and pump. It’s done thousands of hours but cost 5k back in 94. You get what you pay for.