Karcher window cleaner

Page 2 / 2
needy, Jul 14, 1:06am
We love ours not only so easy to clean the windows for the shower glass each time you shower great job

harrislucinda, Jul 14, 2:19am
thanks just checked and yes but just as easy to empty via the plug

woody89, Jul 14, 2:53am
Thank you! I'm glad it wasn't just me lol. I ended up googling & watching a demo. Easy when you know how the whole piece at the top unclicks & then access the bottle. Have now been able to wash it out properly.

sophie98, Jul 14, 9:45am
Bunnings and Smith City sell them. We got ours 120 in Smith City sale
a while ago. Worth every cent just for the condensation.

saffycleo, Jul 14, 11:18am
I brought one a few weeks ago. Brilliant! I'd def recommend :)

hilt_dwane, Jul 14, 11:24pm
Just phoned Smith City Bethlehem. They sell them, normal price $160 (that figures for the area the store is located). They are on special at the moment $129 but will price match other stores. Best I can come up with is Mitre 10 for $125.95, they will give 5% disc for Gold Card and they do Fly Buys/Airpoints that others dont

joey2221, Jul 17, 3:00am
love mine too because my partner is now doing the windows

gardie, Jul 17, 7:32am
I love mine for an excellent quick job

glenleigh, Jul 17, 7:44am
Best gadget I have ever bought. How did I manage without it.

smh63, Jul 17, 8:07am
there are 2 black long button things,on each side, that you press in, then the top comes off the bottom, and you can take the whole bottle out of machine, took me awhile to figure it out to lol

filmstar2, Jul 19, 12:13am
Purchased to Bunnings one but wasn't thrilled. Went back to Bunnings and upgraded to Karcher. ABSOLUTELY love it. Also cheaper than anywhere else. Karcher was only $124.95. Just paid the difference and everyone is happy. Fabulous.

ailsa2, Jul 23, 11:35pm
Has anyone bought more of the cleaner that came with your machine or are you using some other cleaner.

kcc55a, Jul 23, 11:46pm
ONLY $124.95! to clean windows

chito, Jul 24, 1:36am
Sometimes water spurts out from the vents in the handle on mine. Does anyone else have this problem?

nzdoug, Jul 24, 5:43am
Over filled hold container or off level.

chito, Jul 24, 6:00am
Voes the blade have to remain horizontal?
Can't vacuum to the window sill without turning it on it's side.

queenmaeb, Jul 24, 6:05am
Bought the cleaner at Mitre 10

nzdoug, Jul 24, 6:23am
You can if the tank is empty.

matthews4, Jul 27, 7:27am
Thanks for all the comments - went and got one at Waihi Mitre 10 - $125.95, charged it up, and cleaned glass screen by bath that night - so easy. cleaned condensation off our room ranchslider this morning - again very easy. No soggy towels. Will clean some windows, but worth it to find those 2 jobs so easy. We have a greenhouse window in the kitchen, which I have to climb on bench to get into - will be great for that - as well as our 9 ranchsliders. Wish I had got one sooner. Very easy to use.

landylass, Jul 28, 5:08am
lol I have been emptying mine thru the bung hole too! Love it. Our bathroom is on the south side of house and I use it on the shower, window & mirrors every morning and it is so much drier now.

gregg74, Jul 29, 6:15am
Just bought one over the weekend but have found it really streaky & don't seem to be getting any water in the container = what am I doing wrong?

hotstuff111, Jul 29, 6:23am
i found it very streaky as well my friend said not to do if the suns on them , i just wash the doors with dish washing liquid then dried them of with vacum

matthews4, Nov 10, 1:51am
You cannot clean any glass when the sun is on them, without streaks. Always clean when in shade. I have not had a chance to try the spray washer part yet, as had just cleaned the windows a couple of weeks ago.