Karcher window cleaner

Page 1 / 2
farmerjohn, Jul 10, 2:00am
Have any of you bought one? Good or not?

filmstar2, Jul 10, 2:14am
Have been thinking about it. Look forward to seeing any comments.

kay.rex, Jul 10, 2:19am
we did when we moved house to do all windows love it

lynken37, Jul 10, 2:21am
Love mine.

thistle4, Jul 10, 2:55am
I love mine too. Great for cleaning the windows, cleaning and drying the shower, getting rid of any condensation on the windows.

hound31, Jul 10, 2:57am
Love mine, bought it for condensation that the useless DVS doesn't get. do the bathroom mirror etc. Best buy this year on special.

bandrach, Jul 10, 2:57am
love it

mistyblues..., Jul 10, 3:49am
Mum and I got the homebrand one at bunnings. Cheaper and does they same thing. Love it , makes cleaning all the windows easy , no streaks left.

imagine4, Jul 10, 6:41am
yep recommend

racheal77, Jul 10, 6:44am
how do you avoid streaks in the middle and bottom of the window, I have one but don't use it because of this.

harrislucinda, Jul 10, 7:13am
love mine so easy to use as have RSI in wrists
I dont get streaks as carry a spray bottle of water and when cleaned with cleaner I spray window for extra moisture and now have bubble wrap on windows so no more condensation as good for that as well

stylus1, Jul 11, 4:06am
got one from Bunnings, they are getting cheaper. Yes they do a good job, but you still need to take a bit of care and do a polish afterwards. Good thing is you can wash the window several times to get it real clean, it's easy to use.

gammelvind, Jul 11, 9:37am
Bought my wife one, she loves it.

choosy7, Jul 11, 9:49am
LOVE LOVE IT!

Best small appliance I have bought

farmerjohn, Jul 11, 9:30pm
Thanks for the thumbs up, off to bunnings,

woody89, Jul 11, 9:36pm
Love the job it does but to empty it I think I may be doing the wrong thing? I pull a black rubber bung out (with difficulty) & tip the water out via a very small hole? Doesn't seem right?

illusion_, Jul 11, 10:07pm
other half bitched and moaned until I bought her one

she uses it not only for windows but granite benchtops, s/s surfaces, glossy paint surfaces, all without any moaning. Gotta be good

diyblondie, Jul 12, 6:53am
Woody, you don't pull out the bung, just take the whole bottle out, quick and easy

filmstar2, Jul 13, 2:48am
And the results are?

tigra, Jul 13, 5:55am
Getting cheaper? One was advertised on TM (New) at $159 and the n there is postage on top. I thought the original price was around $130?

sharchew, Jul 13, 6:38am
Godfries when they have there half price sale every weekend

farmerjohn, Jul 13, 7:08am
Hang on angel haven't got one yet can't rush things.good things take time, very obvious what the results are? Also our top windows are 8 MTS from the ground,(pole house on a steep slope) so would like to be able us it on the end of a pole if possible.

harrislucinda, Jul 13, 9:14pm
I have looked at mine cant see how you can take the side bottle out of mine and does.nt show you that in the instructions

hilt_dwane, Jul 13, 11:42pm
I have just phoned Godfreys Tauranga, they DO NOT sell Karcher and never have. Mega Mitre 10 do and they are $125.95
I see two sellers on TM have current listings for $149 and $159, I cannot believe they can get any buyers at that price!

diyblondie, Jul 14, 1:01am
Does it have a black cap on the top f the bottle? Where it fits into the machine? If so twist it, it has a locking mechanism on it.