Dyson vacum cleaner

dur123, Nov 13, 11:04pm
dc54, what ya think please? and why? thanks for ya help!

lythande1, Nov 14, 12:23am
I had a Dyson. It was OK, not bad at all, but have since bought a Miele Cat and Dog. The one with the bags,.
Now theres a vacuum cleaner! Beats the Dyson alright.

dur123, Nov 14, 12:30am
thanks for your input, i will take a look at it??

korban, Nov 14, 1:31am
I prefer Miele over Dyson

rdeans, Nov 14, 5:41am
I have had a dyson ( was not the model you are looking at) and found that the head was quite big and did not fit under the furniture easily,and was heavy to move around the floor,also if you have small hands can be difficult to change attachments. Apart from that had no problems with it.

cagivachick1, Nov 14, 6:31am
have a dyson, tre magnifuque

vomo2, Nov 14, 7:11pm
Love my Bissell Pet hair etc vacuum cleaner from Harvey Normans

cantabman1, Nov 15, 1:17am
Miele are top of the line vacc, but make sure you purchase the more expensive one, as like all brands there are ell cheapos as well as the better vertions. [ex appliance retailer]

casper161, Nov 16, 6:35am
I recently purchased the dyson animal Have used 3 times, so far so good, sucks up pet hair with ease. I have to empty it every vacuum, as the cylinder isn't that big, but is no big deal. I was drawn to this one, as no filters to clean, replace. ever!

enchanted1, Nov 17, 12:20am
Total waste of money - we had dark blue carpet and 2 grey and white cats; the dyson was totally hopeless, probably with a more neutral coloured carpet you wouldn't have noticed as much - as others have said the Miele is a good one or I got a Shark (brilliant for pet hair).

missybenj, Jul 29, 10:46am
I have a Dyson and thought 'yah, no more bags'! The reality is when emptying the darn thing, I get covered in dust and have to vacuum up the mess I just made, lol! Bags are so much cleaner to use so will be upgrading soon to a lighter model with bags! Vacuuming shouldn't be this hard.
Edit to say not upgrading but changing brand altogether !