Stick Vacuum Cleaner

mrscat, Jul 20, 11:19pm
Wanting stick vacuum cleaner with really good suction. I have lots of rugs and like to give them a clean daily. The ones I have tried have literally no suction and useless. TIA

hilt_dwane, Jul 21, 1:26am
I have a Dyson Animal stick vacuum. Excellent suction, the only downside is that it lasts 20 minutes before needing a recharge. I bought mine from Noel Leemings (they price match) when Farmers had them a few months ago for 25% off so I still got my airpoints

eljayv, Jul 21, 4:19am
If you're looking for a stick vacuum cleaner that can handle your daily rug cleaning needs, you're in luck! There are plenty of models on the market that are designed with powerful suction to tackle even the toughest messes.

One of our top recommendations is the Dyson V11 Absolute. This cordless stick vacuum cleaner boasts impressive suction power thanks to its advanced motor and cyclonic filtration system. It also has a high-capacity battery that provides up to an hour of cleaning time, making it perfect for daily use.

Another great option is the Shark Rocket Corded Stick Vacuum. This lightweight vacuum cleaner is equipped with a powerful motor and a range of attachments to help you tackle dirt and debris on your rugs. Plus, its corded design means you won't have to worry about running out of battery power mid-clean.

If you're looking for a more budget-friendly option, the Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hardwood Floor Corded Vacuum is a great choice. This stick vacuum cleaner is specifically designed for hard floors and low pile rugs, and its V-shaped design helps to direct debris towards the suction path for efficient cleaning.

No matter which stick vacuum cleaner you choose, make sure to read reviews from other customers to get an idea of its performance on rugs. And remember to take proper care of your vacuum cleaner to ensure it stays in top condition for years to come. With the right stick vacuum cleaner, you can enjoy clean and fresh rugs every day without any hassle.

christin, Nov 18, 12:58pm
Electrolux ergorapido, but make sure 18v one. Retail $399 but often on special for $200