Lemon Tree. Our lemon tree appears to be failing leaves curling up and falling off it is around 20 years old and has survived dr

coolcort, Mar 24, 10:43pm
Our lemon tree appears to be failing leaves curling up and falling off it is around 20 years old and has survived dry seasons before no problem i over watered it at one stage -left hose on , always seemed to like water every few days as its in a warm corner next to the house and doesnt get rain i have always put log fire ash round its roots for ferterliser and wonder if i have washed to many nutriments down to its roots any ideas thanks

stevee6, Mar 25, 12:23am
Have a look down at the base of the trunk - what is the bark looking like! Also , dig a bit of soil up a few centimetres out from the trunk and see how moist it actually is.

coolcort, Mar 25, 12:53am
Hi i dug all the ash away from it looks fairly damp may have over done the watering in a dry season when i left the hose on by mistake has always fruited and flurished for years .

nchun, Mar 25, 1:22am
It might have been infected by Lemon Borers. Check up the main stems for holes in the trunk. Tell tail signs of borer are fresh small piles of fine sawdust around a main trunk stem. Lemon borer can drill into the main stem and work it way down the tree eating the heart out of the trunk.

guest, May 31, 6:17pm
All joints must fit exaclty as planned with virtually no room for error as it will be seen as poor craftsmanship. Ok, so they are gorgeous but do they do the job they are designed for?YES!The valet stroller clips are almost an essential add-on purchase guaranteeing you ease of transition with this bag from back or shoulder to stroller in as little time as it takes to hook the rings on to the two clips. Light colors for Contemporary, medium for country and darks for Traditional.

guest, Jun 2, 1:03am
KAZKhD pabfyfokozjb

guest, May 22, 12:10pm
gqQvKj zjlgvalerpvf