Wasp Nests

Page 2 / 2
rover79, Mar 11, 8:02am
Its more than just a helmet its like a bag that draps over the chest and back with a clear panel front, so with a tight jersey over thatshould be good.
Will give it a couple of nights of the powder not looking disturbed before I go under.

lindanz, Mar 12, 2:55am
Get a professional, the nest will probably be quite large.My mum had one under her house we did the carbaryl, wasp rid etc, all to no avail.The pro was so good, checked the whole property and got rid of another nest for no charge which we had not seen.

dezzie, Mar 12, 6:17am
I gota professional in today for two nests, we had tried carbaryl, and ripcord to no avail (apparently the carbaryl now is totally "watered down" compared to what we used to get), anyway, she was in and out in about 20 minutes, $87, and theres no wasps back and forth now, so I guess its worked, she said not to dig them out fora week.

milkybar4, Apr 15, 2:11pm
why dont you get a professional! if you piss them off they can all swarm and kill you. there's an old lady died a few years ago from disturbing a nest. and she's not the first. I hate them! we went to picton for a holiday and they are EVERYWHERE and it ruined our whole holiday.