Loose bricks on brick and tile

blurple1, Feb 6, 4:53am
hey guys am doing some renovations on our 1940s brick and tile, pulled off the interior wall linings and can see light through some gaps in the brick, what should i use for this! i have some mortar mix is this ok!

zak410, Feb 6, 5:34am
yes, since you can see the gaps from inside, I would plug that generously with mortar from the inside first, then fix the grouting from outside with same, with added oxide if coloured.

Maybe try to add some buiding paper in your framing if inexistant.

guest, Oct 10, 9:07am
I wish to show my appreciation to you just for baiilng me out of this situation. Right after browsing throughout the online world and finding advice which are not beneficial, I was thinking my entire life was gone. Existing without the presence of solutions to the difficulties you have fixed by means of your entire blog post is a crucial case, and those that could have negatively affected my career if I hadn't encountered your web site. Your good competence and kindness in handling all the pieces was very useful. I am not sure what I would've done if I hadn't discovered such a step like this. I can also now look ahead to my future. Thank you very much for the reliable and result oriented help. I will not think twice to refer your web blog to anybody who should get direction on this problem.

guest, May 28, 3:10pm
I wanted to send you the liltte note so as to give thanks once again for these breathtaking ideas you have contributed here. It was certainly particularly generous of people like you to make easily all that a few people might have made available for an e-book to help with making some dough for their own end, chiefly considering that you could possibly have tried it in the event you decided. These suggestions in addition served to be the easy way to fully grasp most people have the same passion just like my very own to know the truth a great deal more with reference to this problem. I am sure there are many more fun moments ahead for many who looked at your website.