Where can you recycle off cut woods in Auckland

mansonprincess, Jan 2, 10:09pm
yeah, but its treated so i didnt think it was good for kids to play with

mansonprincess, Jan 2, 10:10pm
i have listed some on trade me but i dont think all of it will go, so im still looking for a recycle place, the place above didnt contact me back but i will wait a bit longer as they are probably on holiday

mansonprincess, Jan 4, 5:02am
bumping one more time if anyone knows otherwise will take to the dump

mansonprincess, Dec 29, 3:32am
We just got some building done and I was wondering if there was a place you could take your left over wood for recycling.Of course it is treated so not good to burn in the fire place.If anyone knows, would be appreciated!

exwesty, Dec 29, 4:54am
Jumbo bin

Unless any are long enough for someone to use in a project.

mansonprincess, Dec 29, 4:59am
they are not long, they are pretty short but was hoping there would be a wood recycling place somewhere - i guess not. I didnt really want to order a bin as i dont have a heck of a lot - thanks

mansonprincess, Dec 29, 7:36am
bumping to see if anyone else knows

mansonprincess, Dec 29, 8:02am
i found this place http://www.wastewoodmanagement.co.nz/ so will give them a call

aloha3, Dec 29, 10:26pm

lindyjack, Dec 30, 10:20pm
Put it at the gate with a free sign on it. Good for kids to play building with. We have got building site offcuts foe our nephew along with a few tools and he loves it.

guest, Oct 9, 10:50am
Hi Guys,Just passed my ICND1 exam woo hoo !!!. I used Trainsignal, CBT, Ciscopress & P4S ver 3 i had 70% from P4S but the other 30% were unwnnkos well off to do my ICND2 i must say you have to understand the fundamentals if anyone has any question please let me know.Regards,AR

guest, Oct 11, 8:21am
LOVE the clothespin pirtcue, so cute!! ) you could possibly use that for ring pirtcues if you can somehow manage to get the rings on the clothespins, lol.. for like weddings or engagements. you know, the big clothespin is the guy & the smaller one the girl !

guest, May 29, 4:07pm
I'm really srureispd that more people don't give up electric/gas clothes dryers. In addition to saving energy, you also save your clothes. I've done this throughout nearly 40 years of marriage. I REALLY became aware of the amount of clothing left in the dryer when my son loaned a towel to a friend at school. At the end of the school year, that towel was returned and when folded was only 1/2 the thickness of it's mates on my linen closet shelves. You can't beat that dried in the sunshine smell either! Try it for sheets and you'll never go back.