Heat Pump

daze7, Apr 11, 7:27pm
Wondering whether to get a Daikin (highly recommended by a guy years ago and again a couple of years ago - he said something about copper? in the workings?)

or Fujitsu . anyone had both brands?

korban, Apr 12, 12:25pm
We have a Daikin ducted system. Have had 2 wall mounted Daikin units too. Happy with the product.

fifie, Apr 12, 1:19pm
Have a large daikin floor mounted one, in a small 3 bedroom house good ceiling and floor insulation. No complaints here, I’ve multiple health issues and were toastie warm, and we get below 0 temps winter time.

dfd1, Apr 12, 1:23pm
We just put one in the study. (dalikin) the other two in the lounge and main bedroom. (Fujitsu) really want to replace the old Fujitsu in lounge but he talked us out of it. that's why we went Daikin in study to spread the heat more as we have a two story house and the hall way was always cold. seems to help now.

melford, Apr 12, 3:21pm
Very happy with Daikin here, floor mount 6 kw

hospicewanganui, Apr 14, 8:40pm
get quotes

daze7, Apr 14, 9:03pm
Thanks for your replies - haven't made a decision yet

vomo2, Apr 14, 9:58pm
We are very happy with our Panasonic. Much less cost and very efficient and quiet.

franny8, Apr 14, 11:49pm
I second that.

4rdfan4eva, Apr 15, 8:45pm
Having difficulty deciding between a floor or high wall heat pump, I have heard so many prefer a floor model but I have been in a lounge with a high wall that heated the space really well. We have had two quotes for the biggest floor model Daiken but still really undecided.

thistle4, Apr 16, 1:58pm
Love our Daiken.

annies3, Nov 25, 12:08pm
Well we have a floor mounted Daiken and it is very efficient, also since heat naturally rises I truely cant see the point in having it high up on a wall.