Does anyone know the name of this plant?

squashgirl, Feb 8, 4:55pm

maclad, Feb 8, 4:57pm
Dipladenia but do not know which one. They are lovely and not always easy to get growing.

squashgirl, Feb 8, 4:57pm

lythande1, Feb 8, 6:49pm
You just got told.

colin433, Feb 8, 8:01pm
lovely creeper, I have a dark red, flowering for the sedcond year and covered from top to bottom in red trupets.

squashgirl, Feb 11, 10:52am
I bought mine from Bunnings, its was flowering beautifully and then suddenly the plant started wilting. I took the plant out the roots were very wet.
I have have repotted into another smaller pot and put it under a shady plant.
any feedback why my beautiful Dipladenia is dying. Can I revive it.

maclad, Feb 11, 2:08pm
Too much water and probably not savable, sorry. Different plants require different amounts of water and watering should never be done on a rota basis, only when required.

wheelz, Feb 11, 3:21pm
Best advice ! More plants are killed by overwatering than anything else!

maclad, Feb 11, 3:24pm
Don't I know it. Even with all my experience I have managed to rot my long sought after
Sandersonia corms. All is not lost as I have many left fortunately. None of us are infalliable. Sad to lose so many but lesson learned now.
I always maintain that if you underwater then you will notice the plant wilting and do something. Unfortunately overwatering also causes plants to wilt, so err on the side of caution.

maclad, Feb 11, 6:44pm
Sad, but I still have plenty left, just sorry to have lost such a sought after plant which I love. Thanks for advice and I have plenty of seed which may or may not germinate in the next 10 or 20 years, lol

maclad, Dec 26, 5:44am
Mmmm did wonder, new to growing them but suspect over watering for demise of mine, any tips from you once they have flowered. They were magnificient.