Best place to buy drapes?

friendly_prawn, Aug 25, 12:03pm
the Wharehouse? Trademe services? Not having done this before Im not sure where I should be heading too. I think on the Shore here we have a dedicated shop for curtains / drapes etc. Are they worth visiting. Where would you start looking?

alleycatz, Aug 25, 6:33pm
briscoes - 60% off

lythande1, Aug 25, 7:14pm
Australia. Online. 1/3 of price even with shipping.

friendly_prawn, Aug 25, 8:50pm
Do they even sell them?

friendly_prawn, Aug 25, 8:51pm
Um ok. lol.

flier3, Aug 26, 7:16am
Spotlight

lythande1, Aug 26, 8:22am
Seriously. I had quotes around $1500 here, hunted all over. looked around online and got the lounge drapes, made to order for $500 inc shipping from Aussie.

friendly_prawn, Aug 26, 9:00am
I thought you were joking. Any idea what the site you bought from was?

catdog68, Aug 26, 3:29pm
Yes, can you give me the site lythande1, as I need some too and aren't prepared to pay the prices here. Was thinking of making them myself but even the material is very expensive.

dibble35, Aug 26, 5:00pm
I've bought most of mine from Briscoes when they came on special, can get some seriously good prices. Warehouse ones are also a good price when they come up on special. Have had to fit out several rentals (mine and dads) and my own house and dads house with curtains. Id probably get some proper heavy duty thermal ones made if I lived somewhere really cold though.

wine-o-clock, Aug 26, 8:51pm
expandatrack on tn

floydandu2, Aug 27, 8:29am
I go to Spotlight when they are on sale. Redid a two bedroom house completely, including nets for about $550.

elect70, Sep 29, 4:42pm
As on another thread i had furnishing shop price thermal cutains for ranchsliders , $ 850 same size same material ready made (different pattern tho ) at wharehouse $130