Lily of the Valley - Where do I buy it?

samra, Aug 11, 10:18pm
I have searched everywhere for this, asked garden centres but no one can answer. They usually try to lead me to the shrub variety which is not what I am looking for. Any suggestions much appreciated.

mkr_ahearn, Aug 11, 11:18pm
Looks like you have missed out this year samra. The nurseries online that did have them are out of stock now and some were sold earlier on trade me this year. Maybe put an order in for next year, or find someone willing to dig up a patch for you.

hare1, Aug 11, 11:54pm
It is not above ground yet so not likely to be for sale till spring then there is always plenty around.Flowering about October.

mkbooks, Aug 14, 5:53am
There are 4-5 on TMe at the moment

harrislucinda, Aug 14, 8:07am
Got plenty

biggles45, Aug 14, 9:20am
I love them but be aware that they spread like crazy.

fleur59, Aug 15, 6:40am
Kings Plant Barn had some in this week ,Henderson , Universal drive or St Lukes , ring first to see if they have any left

koru67, Aug 15, 6:45am
Yes, mentioned in the Kings Plant Barn newsletter received today, they suggest phoning your local store to check availability as not all stores will have it or ordering online.

carol145, Aug 15, 8:03am
I have these 2 on my watch list 932620893 928304973

macandrosie, Aug 18, 7:26am
Does anyone have any growing around the Gore area please? I'd love to get some established. Happy to pay of course!

figjamto, Aug 19, 12:59am
I got some from Kings Plant Barn Wairau Valley - Porana Rd yesterday

samra, Aug 21, 10:14am
Many thanks, I bought 6 plants at Kings Silverdale, but at $6.99 a corm it is going to take forever to get them to grow enough for my underplanting. I will keep a search open on TM.
Cheers

wheelz, Aug 21, 11:10am
They soon grow and overtake! Mine has even travelled under a path to the garden opposite to where it was first planted. It's a pity the flowering period is so short!

brightlights60, Aug 22, 9:51am
Find someone with loads and ask for some plants. They grow like weeds that way.

summersunnz, Oct 21, 7:14am
If there is one, try adding a note in your local facebook garden page, or a buy and sell page for your area.