Ride on mower

m.pat, Oct 15, 4:43am
thinking of buying a ride on mower any body out there know a good mulching mower

newtec1, Oct 15, 9:04am
Depends how much you want to spend. I use a Husqvana at work and find it excellent with all the safety fail safe features you could want. It is almost impossible to misuse it unless you rolled it on a slope.

rojill, Oct 15, 9:28am
Keep away from MTD brand - their steering gears and linkages are their weak points

ksam, Oct 17, 3:35am
Walker, bigger initial outlay, but better mower in the long term

tintop, Oct 17, 3:50am
This would be my choice:

http://www.steelfort.co.nz/products/lawn-and-garden/radio-controlled-slope-mowers/product/264

Deck chair, sun umbrella, beer chiller as optional extras?

gutterbug1, Oct 17, 3:54am
I have a Jonesered 42 inch cut mulching and it is absolutely great I would certainly recommend it for reliability and finish

johotech, Oct 17, 4:10am
For a cool $15k you would think it would come with all those extras - and a wench to serve the beer!

tintop, Oct 17, 5:41am
Free beer for life perhaps ?

I know the guys that do the motorway grass verges love their remotes. Keep away from the traffic and noise, don't have to duck and dive under tree branches, and generally far less stress to the operators.

samanya, Oct 17, 10:02pm
I have had little bother with my Husqvana. It's a medium size with catcher.

jenny791, Oct 18, 7:33am
Big Dog mulching mower. Very pleased with ours. Have had it for a year.

bill1451, Oct 18, 9:11pm
Jonn Deere, owned 2 of them Ok., stay away from , White, MTD, CLUB cadet,
And anything at M10. These will be all flash and dash, until the sheet metal deck strarts to twist and warp and the belts burn out

h.e, Aug 28, 6:41am
I have a ride on that mulches. The best advice I can give you is to get something with a catcher. I have 1/2 an acre and currently mowing it every 5 days, if I leave it for a week I get clippings left behind every so often which leaves my lawn looking very untidy