Can anyone name this passion fruit

thea4, Jun 17, 6:25am
It has a very large plain leaves unlike usual passion leaves the fruit is very round which gradually turn black, inside there is no seeds as you would expect it is mainly fibrous, typical passion fruit flowers but not singly but in a spray of up to six flowers, I cannot find it on Google and sadly cannot post a photo

zirconium, Jun 17, 7:25am
is the fruit about the same size as normal passion fruit? Is there any way to get someone else to put up a photo for you?

thea4, Jun 17, 2:08pm
Yes the fruit and flowers are the same size as normal passion fruit I am trying to get someone to take a photo, I have one fruit in the green state and do not want to cut it open

budgel, Jun 17, 8:05pm
I hereby name it William.

thea4, Jun 17, 11:42pm
Hey it is a fruit therefore female so it will have to be Willomena

mkbooks, Jun 18, 12:58am
Contact Min of Ag + Fish-they're listed at front of phone books under govt depts; OR go to a nusery?

thea4, Jun 18, 10:47pm
Have got a photo to post, how do I post it to the message board.

cantabman1, Jun 19, 10:32am
The only way i know, is to start a bogus item for sale, then when it comes to adding a picture add the one you want to post here.copy and paiste your picture to this section, and delete the bogus item. If that makes any s.

jag5, Dec 11, 2:03am
Go to My Trade Me. Photos. Upload a photo. it will file it in your Trade Me place. When you want to use it in a thread. go to photo and open. copy the address in the top tool bar and paste this into your thread.