Warm lightish colour for hall

Page 2 / 2
pennyo, May 3, 11:00am
I'm using that at the moment, nice colour not too creamy, and seems to go well with most everything if you want to add other colours as accents (I hate fully neutral houses)

pskpinks, May 16, 7:37am
No I am a colour consultant. I have been for a very long time.

sally63, May 16, 8:54am
Ahhh, that explains it:) Thanks

family007, May 19, 7:44pm
We used Resene "Haystack". Its a lovely warm ginger colour which seems to change in different lights. We will eventually do the hallway in the same colour.
Our bathroom/ toilet rooms are on the south side of the house so they were painted in resene 1/4 pearl lusta.
Kitchen triple Spanish white and all bedrooms in Biscotti.
Hard to tell colours from a sheet, so we just ran with it! (1957 ex state house).

jhan, May 19, 10:10pm
I had a room with little natural light to redecorate recently. Research indicated that I pick a colour with NO black in it, so I went around the paint stores near here asking questions and found a person willing to look up the formulas for me. I picked a celery green and a white, both with no black. The room is interesting, colourful, bright and happy. I'm delighted.

tarporley, Jan 4, 4:58pm
I have just painted my dining room in resene 1/8th lemongrass. We are renovating a do-up so bought the colour cheap off trade me, and I LOVE it! Just about to paint the hallway in it too. It is a pale, soft grey/green and looks fab against white, but pale enough to keep the area from being too dark. I am over all the beige/grey tones as I did those though the last 2 times we've renovated so it was nice to find a colour i bought because it was cheap, turned out to be a winner! It is more green than the onlie swatch shows though.