Roller blinds

salb21, Aug 10, 1:15am
Has anyone ordered from rods and blinds online?

lissie, Aug 10, 3:48am
Not yet but someone (it might have been this forum) pointed me to http://budgetblinds.co.nz/ they've been responsive via email but I'm not quite ready to order yet

salb21, Aug 10, 7:22am
Thank you, I'll check them out =)

salb21, Aug 10, 7:53am
Thank you, I'll check them out

rich1969, Aug 10, 9:03am
heres another site to check out, cant recommend as I haven't used them yet but prices seem ok.
http://www.bestblinds.co.nz/Default.aspx

salb21, Aug 10, 9:23pm
I had a look and they are quite expensive compared to rods and blinds. Thank you anyway =)

I placed an order for a double roller on the first site and it's $183 with free shipping. I thought I'd order one first to see how it goes. Have about 7 more to order if all goes well

hammer23, Aug 10, 11:02pm
I have just had a blind installed by a local company and a check price off here was about the same and I still had to fit it.

salb21, Aug 11, 1:00am
Yes, I'll be fitting them My self. No problems there.

paxie1, Aug 11, 1:35am
I've ordered in the past curtain rods from Rods and Blinds. Very happy with the product, just dont be in a hurry for them! ie 4 week wait.

brenda007, Aug 11, 3:14am
Purchased all the new rods for heavy drapes in our brand new house and also all the roller blinds from Rods and Blinds. We have huge, floor to ceiling bifolds which needed blinds. Dealt with Sean, received samples of the rod colours, samples of blind colours and different thicknesses. Excellent service. Quick delivery. Husband installed the lot and it was easy. The blind price was 70% less than the quote I got from our local company! Friend who used the local company likes mine better and is annoyed she didn't know about R&B.

lissie, Aug 11, 3:51am
Do you have the website address?

salb21, Aug 11, 7:08am
Oh thats awesome, just what I wanted to hear =)

salb21, Aug 11, 7:08am
www.rodsandblinds.co.nz they are based in Cambridge

chrisw., Aug 11, 7:43am
I've used rods & blinds for both curtain rods and roller blinds - I really couldn't fault them. Good quality and excellent prices.

mommabean, Aug 12, 9:57am
yes i have for all my bedrooms i thought they were great. Good quality and good price would definitely use them again.

salb21, Aug 13, 7:25am
Awesome, sounds very promising!

I'm excited now instead of worrying hah

roseyglow, Aug 13, 9:06pm
window treatments have just hung our blinds, from ordering to installment they were marvelous prompt and good to deal with with 30% off

brenda007, Aug 15, 6:26am
salb21 and lissie - sorry, not been logged on for a few days so didn't get to answer your query, but see someone else has provided the website addy for you! Hope you contact R&B and at least get samples. Sean is just wonderful to deal with.

farstka, Aug 15, 8:57pm
Yes I used them recently and am really pleased with the quality of the blinds and rods.I saved over half price compared to a shop!

salb21, Aug 16, 2:19am
Hmm I'm waiting on an email back from them confirming my payment went through and have heard nothing =( My first email bounced back so had to email through the site

salb21, Aug 19, 7:11am
And I'm still waiting. 3 emails and a web inquiry later =S

lissie, Aug 19, 11:16am
call them

salb21, Oct 23, 1:53am
I don't really have the time to ring them, during work hours. I'd rather they answered their emails