Cleaning up a section.

lindymf55, Oct 5, 11:08pm
Anyone used someone to help them clean up a section, where the grass is overgrown, and just needs a few hours, a few hunky men, to come clean it up?

A few years back, I tried Student Job Search for them to do a job, and I thought they were expensive. I don't have much of a budget, and I don't have men in my family or my circle of friends who can help.

Thanks.

bobroh, Oct 6, 3:21am
You could try listing it on https://waggle.co.nz. You will be able to list the job for a price you think is reasonable and then get offers from people willing to help.

daryl14, Oct 6, 7:44am
I can recommend the property clean up crew listed in trade me services. They are professional and hard working. You won't regret calling them.

easygoer, Oct 6, 7:51am
Where in Hamilton are you, you may be able to get some help from Trade Me members in your area

ardeea, Oct 6, 8:52am
Been a few deals listed lately on Treat Me/Daily Do and similar sites. Worth a look at.

lindymf55, Oct 6, 9:38am
I had forgotten about Treat Me. I really need to hook up my printer don't I. lol

Thanks heaps everyone for your replies.

mtbotrev, Oct 7, 7:40am
you could price it(what u want to pay) and offer it to local sports club or secondary school. Might beat washing cars for $5.

moltenfire, Oct 7, 8:16am
Call the local Fire Brigade and tell them that unless they send 20 hunky men round with slashers, you plan to conduct a burnoff using petrol. They'll have it cleared up in minutes.

lindymf55, Oct 7, 9:17pm
I hadn't thought of that. Worth a try, so thanks for that.

lindymf55, Sep 8, 7:16pm
They'd be having to put the hose on me to cool me down. lol.