Whats wrong with my capsicum plant?

datoofairy, Jan 4, 8:00pm
I have been growing a capsicum plant in a bucket and it was doing very well. It has heaps of tiny capsicums, so many I'm not sure how the plant will hold them all. I keep it inside mainly but put it out in the sun some days.
I noticed a few odd bumps on it the other day but thought they were normal, I've never even seen one of these plants before let alone grown one. But I was looking at it this morning and am shocked at how it now looks. The bumps are on almost all the leaves and somethings eating it. I cant see any insects or anything on it.
Does anyone know why my plant looks like this please and how I can fix it?
https://trademe.tmcdn.co.nz/photoserver/full/438003510.jpg

lythande1, Jan 5, 1:14am
3 possibilities:

Edema - caused primarily by an excessive accumulation of water.
Mites.
Lack of calcium.

maclad, Jan 5, 3:15am
Psyllids perhaps, look inside the indentations and see if there is a tiny transparent bug. Probably won't look like a bug but they do a lot of damage

peter148, Jan 5, 3:39am

datoofairy, Jan 5, 3:46am
Thanks everyone.
No one here smokes, so it cant be that. I will have a look for Psyllids and see I can see any. I did wonder about aphids, so this morning I liberally sprayed it with soapy water.
I'd rather not have to use chemicals if I dont have to, in fact I dont really want to buy anything to fix it as it doesnt seem financially worth it at all. I have no other plants I'd use a chemical product on and growing this is probably a oncer.
Its planted inside a large bucket with holes in the bottom, which sits inside another bucket that has large pebbles in it. I only water it once a week or so, only when the soil looks looks really dry, so whiles its possible theres an accumulation of water, it doesnt seem likely. But I'll check inside the bucket.
I have fed it a few times with a plant food, most recently about 2 weeks ago. How would I fix a calcium deficiency?

gram, Jun 21, 1:59am
Mix some crushed egg shells into the soil it's growing in