Horseradish plant or root.

mosaics1, Nov 19, 8:44am
Can anyone tell me were I can buy the above. I am in Christchurch butam willing to pay for costs if someone has some in their garden.

m41, Nov 19, 8:54am
saw some listed on here last week !

taipan4, Nov 19, 9:02am
Be very careful of this plant it spreads like something terrible unless you can keep it contained and it is VERY deep rooting I can supply you with something if you look at my listings, to make contact.

woodhouse_elect, Nov 20, 11:23am
I planted some and wish I hadn't as well, then it got 4-8 inches of liquefaction on top of it and now the beggar of a plant is here forever

schnauzer11, Nov 20, 7:04pm
I'm with taipan ! I'll never forget digging a clump out of my mother's garden many years ago-it had spread really wide,and I had to dig about 4 feet down to get the roots.Some people recommend sinking 4 walls of corrugated iron,vertically,to form a square,then planting within,to prevent spread,though that's an afternoon's work in itself!Good luck.

tonijo, Nov 21, 4:25am
I can put up an auction for you for $1.I can't help myself from propagating plants and hate to throw them away - but will gladly give away some.They've been potted up for a month or so and are decent sized plants.We are in North Brighton.

donnabeth, Nov 21, 5:40am
As long as you take care, it is a delicious plant. My huge crop grew from one tiny piece thinner than a pencil. I planted it knowing it spreads and so contained it between a fence and a path; any that grows over is ruthlessly chopped back. A word of warning though-when you peel it, avoid touching your face until you've washed your hands, and if you're a lady, scrub your hands with hot soapy water before going to the toilet.(Just the memory of the first time when I only gave my hands a quick rinse makes me pucker and squirm)

mosaics1, Nov 21, 9:05am
Thank you am awaiting some from another source but if I don't here anything I will let you know as North New Brighton is just around the corner.

jane65, Nov 15, 7:44am
I get mine from Bunnings in herb department.