Shower door repairs?

redroofs, Jan 4, 10:05pm
I have tried google without success. Can someone please give me the name of a company that repairs shower doors! A part of the roller has broken off and I can't find a replacement. I live in South Auckland. Thanks.

amasser, Jan 5, 12:40am
Can you remove the whole roller and take it in to Bunnings or Mitre 10 for a replacement!

ftroop, Jan 5, 12:59am
Try Exceed, they do windows and doors repairs.

redroofs, Jan 5, 1:26am
Thanks amasser,I have already tried that and they didn't recognise the part. Will have a look at Exceed. Thanks again.

pengy2, Jan 5, 2:00am
what type of shower is it! Is it a modern or old one! Is it the rubber part on the roller of a sliding corner shower with curved doors! If so,I have just replaced mine, obtained from manufacturer.

tmenz, Jan 5, 3:36am
Which part has broken!

redroofs, Jan 17, 4:49am
Interesting, after googling I see the shower is exclusive to Mitre 10 yet they didn't recognise the part!

kandjaja, Jan 17, 4:51am
Thats because they don't care once the product has left the shop.

cowlover, Jan 21, 12:55pm
Have they got one on show in the shop!If so take the wee laddy by the hand and shove his face in it.If not in the shop print out your google page and shove that in the wee laddy's face.

Whats the bet its some cheap (very expensive) asian rubbish.

redroofs, Feb 3, 1:45am
Good news! Went back to Mitre Mega 10 and was actually served by a very helpful young man who has rung me today to say that the company will replace the roller at no cost. They are giving me 2 rollers and I have someone to fit the one that needs replacing so all good.
Thank you everyone for your help!