Frangipani question

aaron235, Nov 8, 6:44am
hi,have two idential cuttings in own pots,just leaf-ing, one has normal straight leaf other has curving leaves[circluar] seems healthy is this normal or a problem,regards

music_note, Nov 10, 12:17pm
Hi. can you post a photo so someone can help. :-)

aaron235, Nov 10, 9:08pm
F:\DCIM\120___11\IMG_0690.JPG

F:\DCIM\120___11\IMG_0691.JPG

Copy and paste link on to google yourself, (i don't know how to hyperlink the images)

spiritofgonzo, Nov 11, 7:15am
lol. We don't have access to your computer

oh_hunnihunni, Nov 11, 7:59am
Go to your My Trade Me, View My Trade Me, Photos, Upload new photo and browse to find your image and upload. Then View my Photos, click on the one you want to bring the full sized image up, and c&p the address bar (URL) into the post here. done.

aaron235, Nov 11, 10:21pm

aaron235, Nov 11, 10:22pm
cheers oh-hunnihunni

jenny188, Nov 12, 3:16am
As you state they are 2 identical cuttings , It would be a fair assumption that both plants will grow up to be very similar, technically you have copied the donor plant. The leaf curl may be caused by something as simple as one getting more water than the other. Should grow out.

wheelz, Nov 14, 2:11am
Unless there are mites or similar on the undersides of the leaves. Or cold draughts. Do they live that close to the window? If so, you'll soon have scorchin, if they get any direct sunlight.

poolgirl6, Nov 14, 3:13am
So, I am growing cuttings in a pot, leafing up now. I have them in a hot patio, sheltered from wind, and in full sun! Should I shift them to receive some shade. I thought they would enjoy the hot, they do grow well in the tropics?
Help please.

sanders4, Nov 14, 4:53am
Ours get full sun every day and get watered every second day and are thriving. Flowers end of December last year and then right through to April. I also feed nitrophoska blue every 2 months and a bit of worm pee monthly.

wheelz, Aug 1, 9:02am
http://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/plumeria/growing-plumeria.htm
When temperatures warm up, and if you don't experience frosts, they can be placed outside in full sun. They will do way better outside in the natural light, and the air flow will deter mites that seems to plague them when grown indoors. Water deeply and let dry out in between waterings. you are emulating the way the grow in the tropics. they will rot if constantly wet.