How reliable Samsung stand alone fridge and freeze

atlantis3, Oct 24, 2:40pm
Im looking at a Samsung SFP346RS stand alone Freezer and a Samsung SRP406RS Stand alone Fridge. (so two units)
They are the stainless steel finish. (about 406 litres each approx)
I cant find any negative reviews on these but hopefully someone can vouch for these from experience.

mark_g, Oct 24, 8:36pm
I have that freezer. Its good. Only had it for about 1 year and no prob's so far. Actually. did have one problem, but not the freezers fault really. It is the first upright fan type freezer he have owned (always had older chest freezers). We learned the hard way that when something relies on fan circulated air to work, you have to leave space for the air to circulate and not block the air vents.

We filled the drawers to capacity (to the top) and also stacked too much stuff on the top shelf and all this reduced air circulation to the point that the freezer couldn't do it's job. Temp started to climb but at least the freezer told us about it (alarm went off and the display on the front showed the temp climbing). Took enough food out to allow air to move (cleared an inch or two at the top of each drawer and made some gaps on the top shelf), put the freezer on fast freeze and it's been fine ever since.

I'd recommend it.

lythande1, Oct 25, 8:08am

oskybosky, Oct 25, 4:54pm
We have these units 18 months now. No problems but very difficult to get them to line up perfectly. We maxed out all the adjustments and still couldnt get it spot on. Still, I love the fact that the sit flush with our kitchen joinery, exactly the look I wanted.

nonsta, Sep 15, 10:48pm
https://www.smithscity.co.nz/refrigeration/samsung-406l-vertical-fridge-srp406rs-9037859
GREAT UNIT!.
currently the best price avail with interest free