Advice please on cleaning

shall, Apr 16, 3:32pm
https://www.bunnings.co.nz/method-828ml-daily-shower-spray_p0239812 is the only cleaner for a shower you will ever need. its not just another cleaner, it is the easiest thing ever, no wipe, no rinse, justa quick spray and get out.

wine-o-clock, Apr 16, 4:47pm
pays to squeegee the doors after each use to avoid spots

dutchess46, Apr 16, 5:08pm
Read a tip online today. A dishwash tablet in a slot cut in a thick sponge.
Supposed to easily cut through the soap and body scum.

lilyfield, Apr 16, 8:03pm
Cut and polish car stuff.use a palmsander padded with an old flannel or such to make the hard work easier. But nothing will be successful if you omit drying your shower after EVERY use.

mazalinas, Apr 16, 9:05pm
Take the door off, replace it with a curtain and when that gets dirty just chuck it in the washing machine.

sweetgurl108, Apr 16, 9:30pm
Use fabric softener, undiluted if really bad, if not use 1 part softener to 2 parts water and spray on. Wait 5 mins and give it a wipe. May have to repeat if it's been that way for awhile.

majoba, Apr 16, 11:02pm
It may well do but it makes no impression at all on water spots.

bolo1, Nov 12, 10:36am
Has anyone used Barkeepers friend on their glass shower? does it work? It seems quite expensive for a cleaner. Thanks for your time

tygertung, Nov 12, 12:29pm
No, but I've been using dish liquid, water and vinegar in a spray bottle with a microfibre cloth. Seems quite cheap for a cleaner.

gabbysnana, Nov 12, 12:52pm
won't get off the actual spotting on the glass, takes elbow grease to get thru the layers. In my case not successful.

bolo1, Nov 14, 12:48pm
Thanks for the advice

cattleshed, Nov 14, 2:53pm
Try baking soda on an inconspicuous place at first. I think you will find it works well.

eburb, Nov 14, 4:33pm
Bar Keepers is basically Jiff.

rainrain1, Nov 14, 6:22pm
Shower Witch is great

alston, Nov 14, 8:52pm
Water spot remover from Briscoes and a scratchy cleaning sponge, does me!

mazalinas, Nov 14, 11:21pm
I use this too at the end of my shower. I hate cleaning so do the bare minimum.
When I got my WOF the other day, the guy told me to clean my car. Bit embarrassing but at least I've got a year to do it before the next WOF is due.

angie117, Nov 16, 6:25pm
Yes, I use it on my shower. And it does work. It does take a bit of rubbing but the white spots disappear. And the shower looks like new again.

bottynoodle, Nov 16, 6:51pm
This definitely does not work,nor does vinegar mixed with anything else.

bottynoodle, Nov 16, 6:53pm
What seems to do an ok job is the auto products.Cut and polish and some marine products for boat windscreens.

hezwez, Nov 16, 10:19pm
C-Thru shower shield from Bunnings works well for us. Applied monthly with a dry cloth and then after showers just a rubber scraper.No spotty glass.

korban, Oct 15, 9:12pm
We had our shower treated with ClearShield - we just dry off the glass door after the last shower - works brilliantly

https://www.clearshield.co.nz/