Shower Witch alternative

shall, Apr 16, 3:29pm
Looking for a safer, more natural, and effective solution to clean your bathroom and shower? Check out Shower Witch Bathroom & Shower Cleaner! Learn about its features, benefits, and potential drawbacks in this informative essay.

Alternatively, go to bunnings (and some new worlds) and get the $9 method shower cleaner, it is the best you will find. Any one who cleans a shower now is a fool, spray this on and leave it, no scrub, no rinse and it will be the cleanest shower you have ever had. i have tried everything (except couldnt justify shower witch) and this is by far the best of the lot, i havent even wiped my shower in 5 or 6 weeks and it is the cleanest i have ever seen it. dont have to trust me on everything but trust me on this https://www.bunnings.co.nz/method-828ml-daily-shower-spray_p0239812

catdog68, Apr 16, 7:18pm
I use a squeegee to wipe shower after use and then wipe down with a towel. This way I never have to use shower cleaner. And always leave window open.

lilyfield, Apr 16, 7:57pm
x1
Same here.
Never have to clean my shower.

There are several alternatives to Shower Witch that can be used to clean showers, baths, and tiles. Here are a few examples:

Vinegar and Baking Soda: A mixture of vinegar and baking soda can be an effective alternative to Shower Witch. Simply mix equal parts of vinegar and baking soda to form a paste, apply it to the affected area, and let it sit for a few minutes before scrubbing and rinsing.

Lemon Juice: Lemon juice is another natural cleaning solution that can be effective for removing stains in the shower. Simply squeeze fresh lemon juice onto the affected area and let it sit for a few minutes before scrubbing and rinsing.

Borax: Borax is a natural mineral that can be used as a cleaning agent. Mix it with water to form a paste and apply it to the affected area, letting it sit for a few minutes before scrubbing and rinsing.

Hydrogen Peroxide: Hydrogen peroxide is a powerful cleaning agent that can be used to remove stains and kill bacteria. Mix it with water and apply it to the affected area, letting it sit for a few minutes before scrubbing and rinsing.

Commercial Alternatives: There are also several commercial cleaning products that can be used as an alternative to Shower Witch, such as Kaboom, Scrubbing Bubbles, and Tilex. These products can be found at most grocery stores and are formulated to remove tough stains and buildup in the shower.

molly37, Apr 16, 8:11pm
I always do the door and am really impressed by how that works. Do you do the walls as well? never thought to do that.

oh_hunnihunni, Apr 16, 8:35pm
Never? Not even the floor?

gerry90, Apr 17, 8:56am
Would this work on windows?

kiwicarol, Apr 17, 9:07am
x1
One alternative is to use a squeegee to wipe down your shower after use, followed by a towel to dry it off. By doing this, you can prevent soap scum and hard water stains from building up on your shower walls and floor. It's a simple and effective way to keep your shower clean without using any harsh chemicals. Plus, it's a great way to reduce water stains and promote proper air circulation in your bathroom.

If you're looking for a specific brand, you can try the Shower Witch Mitre 10 or the Shower Witch Bunnings. These are two popular retailers in New Zealand that carry Shower Witch products. The Shower Witch formula is designed to dissolve soap scum, grime, and hard water stains, leaving your shower clean and fresh. It's easy to use and requires no scrubbing or rinsing. Simply spray it on your shower walls and floor, let it sit for a few minutes, and then rinse it off.

If you're still not convinced, you can check out some Shower Witch reviews online. Many users have praised the product for its effectiveness and ease of use. However, some have also mentioned that it can have a strong odor, so it's important to use it in a well-ventilated area.

There are several alternatives to Shower Witch that you can consider. Using a squeegee and towel to wipe down your shower after use is a simple and effective way to keep it clean. If you prefer to use a cleaning product, you can try the Shower Witch Mitre 10 or Shower Witch Bunnings. Before making your decision, you can also read some Shower Witch reviews to see if it's the right choice for you. With these options, you can keep your shower clean and fresh without any hassle or harmful chemicals.

daisy86, Apr 17, 9:31am
Have your shower glass treated

https://www.diamondfusion.co.nz/

Brilliant product, shower only needs to be wiped down (I do after every shower but can be left for a few days) and cleaned with dishwashing liquid and one of those plastic scrubby things once a week. The Diamond Fusion people will give you a heavy duty one.

bryshaw, Apr 18, 2:12pm
But, but, W&F have all those stores to pay rent on, advertise heavily and are open 7 days and the Bug Man is their go to expert. That is why you pay top price.

annie17111, Apr 19, 7:56pm
https://www.citrusbasedcleaner.co.nz
I use this on my shower and it's never been cleaner. Also use it to wash clothes and for all my cleaning. Worked out heaps cheaper than what I was paying for cleaners.

korban, Apr 22, 5:39pm
Be careful if your shower is acrylic, some products can damage the surface.

harm_less, Apr 22, 5:52pm
Englefield specifically state not using citrus cleaners on their shower enclosures. Best to check instructions on cleaning and care for your particular brand of shower first. https://englefield.co.nz/Cleaning+and+caring+for+your+products.html

diddi1, Oct 4, 1:32pm
Does anyone know of an alternative to Wet and Forget Shower Witch. I like the idea of not having to scrub the shower but the price of the product (like all Wet and Forget products) is over the moon. Also I wouldn't want the huge unsightly container in my shower. There must be an alternative please.

lythande1, Oct 4, 1:35pm
Nope, all those variants cost heaps.

stevo2, Oct 5, 5:19am
We use 30 seconds shower cleaner. Costs about $7 from Bunnings or Mega10.

diddi1, Oct 5, 6:41am
I have tried the 30 Seconds one and found that it wasn't very effective.

oh_hunnihunni, Oct 5, 9:04am
30 seconds water spot remover is the next step up.

gerry90, Oct 10, 12:06pm
Shower Power works on our fibreglass shower cubicle

gypsypom, Oct 10, 6:55pm
Ah, Shower Witch - the magical potion that promises to banish shower mould and grime with ease.

Now, on to the big question - what is the best shower mould cleaner? Well, that depends on who you ask. Some people swear by Shower Witch, while others prefer other options like bleach, vinegar, or hydrogen peroxide. It really comes down to personal preference and what works best for your specific situation.

As for cleaning an oven with Shower Witch - I wouldn't recommend it. Shower Witch is specifically formulated for bathroom surfaces, and using it on an oven could potentially damage the appliance or leave behind harmful chemicals.

And what about squeegeeing the shower? Does it really do anything? Yes, it does! Squeegeeing your shower after each use can help prevent the buildup of soap scum and mould, making it easier to clean in the long run.

Whether you go with Shower Witch or another option, just remember to always read and follow the instructions carefully, and wear gloves and protective eyewear if necessary. Happy cleaning!

Althoguh, engine grease remover works a treat one can lasts ages.

rossco51, Oct 10, 7:14pm
Once you have your shower cleaned all you need to do is to wash it down with cold water before you get out each time, that gets rid of all the suds which dry on the glass.

zachary, Oct 10, 7:27pm
We stick ours in 500 mil squirter bottles -keep the big one in the cupboard - only use it once a fortnight lasts for ages. But certainly a lot of brands out there. 10 seconds wipe down with a squeegee before getting out makes a big difference,

snapperheadrkp, Oct 11, 1:29pm
Shower Power here.
Don't get taken in by the BS blabbed on the Radio about Shower Witch.
Calculate both and go with the cheapest.
If Shower Power can be shipped from Australia and sold miles cheaper (and no middleman) then there is a rip off going on!

brightlights60, Oct 15, 6:08pm
Yup. I only bought the Wet and Forget product once, wasn't impressed and never again. I started using the Mitre ten 30 seconds cleaners and they are friggen fantastic and a fraction of the cost. Apparently exactly the same ingredients too. IMHO, the Wet and Forget stuff is stupidly overpriced, glad someone has come in and given us an alternative. Our 20 year old shower is sparkling again and so darn easy to clean now!