Nespresso coffee pods

joberri, Dec 16, 5:43am
am thinking of getting a coffee machine but wanting to know how much the coffee pods are please

gtcrshr, Dec 16, 5:50am
have you looked on the website!from memory between 40 and 80c when i last bought some

joberri, Dec 16, 5:56am
yep looked at sitebut looked like you had to join up first, had heard that you could get then from warehouse

lozzaqtn, Dec 16, 10:58am
then look at the warehouse website

lilyfield, Dec 16, 6:09pm
10 for 4.99 @ thewarehouse .Phew, glad I don,t own a nespresso.

hutchk, Dec 16, 6:12pm
'specially when they also make crap cup of coffee.

mm12345, Dec 16, 7:57pm
http://www.coffeecrew.com/gear-equipment-coffee/458-we-review-the-nespresso-pixie-pod-coffee-for-the-masses

"If one Googles Nespresso for other reviews (God bless the internet.) one finds nothing. There seems to be NO serious peer review out there. lots of pseudo blogs that really are links to Nespresso - and lots of 2 line reviews"

kateley, Dec 16, 10:17pm
when I was shopping at Smiths City recently, they had a nespresso machine set up on the counter.The assistant noticed me looking at it and asked if she could make me a coffee to try.There was about 10 different sorts of pod to choose from.
I thought the coffee was as good as I often get from a cafe (and pay about $4.50 for).I was very surprised that it was so good as it seemed to be so easy to use (and clean up afterwards)

family007, Dec 19, 10:05am
You have to buy a minimum of 50 through the Nespresso site. Pods are in packs of 10 and range in price from .93 cents each pod to $1.13 each pod.
The warehouse ones taste okay but the problem is the palstic seems thicker so its slightly harder to push the lid down. Hope that answers your question!