Worm drive skill saw

mdallas, May 22, 11:43am
hey about thirty years ago worm drive skills were being sold in na by skil. Any one got one ? Or has anyone tried to convert one from the u.s? Cheers

ebygum1, May 22, 9:16pm
I haven't seen one of these for years,I had a B&D one a long time ago,it was unstoppable. However,I saw one being used on the American House Crashers show a few days ago,so I guess they are still made.

budgel, May 22, 10:21pm
You may be able to get a 220V one from the States, some of their professional stuff runs on it.

Big heavy things, why do you want one?

mdallas, May 23, 12:32am
I like the side the blades on mainly. Curiosity plays an equal part

mdallas, May 23, 5:50am
No one has one knocking around? Will trade for a brand new makita. Also to further answer I like the ability to bevel the other way

johotech, May 23, 6:27am
What wrong with you, left handed or something?

skin1235, May 23, 6:33am
physically almost impossible, the motor end gets in the way, some of the belt driven ones did but the motor was mounted well above the blade spindle so there was more room to tilt to the right

mdallas, Jan 3, 5:03pm
just like to see the blade rather than leaning over the tool. and also tilting to the right is what i want as side winders tilt to the left. either way if your talking about the housing or the guard i dont know but what i do know is all other skillys bar cordless cut in