Carport.clever lowcost Ideas plse ?

fathobbit, Apr 17, 7:37pm
Husband thinks massive shade sail!

horizons_, Apr 17, 8:43pm

fathobbit, Apr 18, 7:36am
Thats great thanks

imagine4, Apr 18, 8:33am
that's a great idea.I have a carport now and its to low.I have been thinking of doing something diff.only thing if I put one of these up It will shade the sun from my kitchen and dinning windows

lythande1, Apr 18, 6:37pm
Long term! Not really, it won't last, cheap is often only a short term fix.

tjc30, Apr 18, 8:10pm
shade cloths aren't waterproof and they do deteriorate in the weather

horizons_, Apr 18, 9:43pm
I like the idea that they are readillyreplaced, and can change the look easily. Temporary isn't always a bad thing. Depends what you want I suppose. And they can be waterproofed without much effort.

karrie3, Apr 19, 4:15am
They also don't need a permit or drainage . My sister hadto get resource consent for her simple carport as it was next to a reserve, 4 posts and a roof, cost is climbing towards $15,000

trade4us2, Apr 19, 4:29am
I built a 6x2.4 metre temporary garage mostly out of stuff I had lying around, for about $100.

marte, Apr 19, 5:31am
Go to a garage door place & get a used garage roller door.
Now get a old round trampoline frame & some other metal & you have a tempory carport.

solarboy, Apr 19, 12:01pm
That sounds wrong. You don't need a even a permit for a carport under 20 square metres in area. You can build a barn for $15,000 !

karrie3, Apr 23, 1:53am
Her house ( in Dunedin) is located next to a scenic walkway leading to a natural bush reserveand also had no provision for off-street parking, hence the resource consent and all the extra costs.

guest, Oct 11, 2:19pm
Apr26Aditya Khanal Sharukh does not need to make it a huge issue. Whoever comes to US must go through the serucity process, it is a normal procedure. When anyone is busted into serucity stuff, they may be questioned, the question session may go one hour to nine hour, it all depends on how well you cooperate to the serucity officials. In the same scenario, john abraham, Salman Khan has also gone through, but they never brought these into media so wildly, Sharukh is a normal passenger only when he goes through the airport, please request to shahrukh not to let his stardom go on top of his head. stardom has nothing to do with serucity check. Even US president should go through it. Please donot bring minor issue into media,,, shahrukh. we know you are smart in doing advertisement.

guest, May 28, 10:12pm
APR means annual peanectrge rate. The cc company computes interest on an average daily balance ( 20% / 365 days a year x days of o/s debt ) and then they show you the amount each month on the statement they mail you.If you pay your full bill every month, there is no interest charge.References : I read the fine print that came with your credit card. Was this answer helpful?