Blackberries, we have wild blackberries growing up

reppeps1, Apr 24, 3:10am
the bank and smothering trees and plants. Is there any spray that just kills blackberries and won't damage other plants.
Thanks

skin1235, Apr 24, 5:03am
the good news is that there is such a product

the bad news it they call it sweat

as in attached to a grubber handle and thats gripped firmly in your hand
the sweat is optional, but if you want to get finished before they sprout again there will be sweat involved

hand clip to get rid of the runners and grub the roots out, if they are young enough you maybe able to just grip them and pull - wear robust gloves or be prepared to use needles and tweezers later

phillip222, Apr 25, 9:26am
lol! we have recently bought a 7 acre property which is probably 2 acres of black berry! weed eater and goat is helping to knock it down and amongst the piles of it we are finding long lost animal sheds and all sorts of treasures! just getting baby shoots comming through so pulling them out as they show. we did use Glyphosate spray on parts where they goat cant get to and it has killed it. no immediate death, more slow and painful. but it does work, a good drenching is needed! i think we will be battling it for many years so we are calling the property "Black Berry Cottage"

nitronz, Apr 25, 9:31am
oh yum! Blackberries.nom nom nom

imagine4, Apr 25, 8:24pm
why would you want to get rid of themwildblackberries are like a delicacy.

cantabman1, Apr 26, 11:34pm
Are you serious! god they are noxious weed like old mans beard, and once they get going, one has a hell of time to get rid of it.There is plenty of it around other peoples properties for you to pick, without growing yr own.
I think you should use yr "Imagination".-

guest, May 31, 3:07pm
She is so adorable,those pitruces and her expressions. I hate to use this word but she is just so perfect! Your second little one is going to be so blessed to have you guys as a family(:I Also have a question for you! I'm thinking of auditioning for a couple of dance schools in NYC, Juilliard being one of them. And i'm just so nervous and excited. I love how you are so passionate about dance, that's actually how I stumbled onto your blog. I was wondering if you could do a blog piece on what made you want to pursue dance and what made you want to go to Juilliard. I'm so obsessed with dance, and yours is so beautiful and unique! Sorry, this is such a random request but i don't know ANYONE who has gone on to auditioning for dance academies, besides my dance instructor who just keeps telling me to not be nervous!Thanks so much for even reading this! - Lizzy

guest, May 22, 3:47am
hq6z2p telnrhdiromd