When can I plant red robin hedge?

love.a.bargain, Feb 10, 5:51am
Time of year.

spiritofgonzo, Feb 10, 6:00am
anytime.Preferably not in the middle of summer though.

spiritofgonzo, Feb 10, 6:05am
did you really need to start a new thread for that!

stevee6, Feb 10, 6:24am
If you have irrigation organised, now is OK. However it's better in autumn as the soil is warm but more moist, while the foliage does get so stressed.

aveross, Feb 13, 3:31am
What sort of soil/conditions does the red robin hedge best like.

michelle12345, Feb 13, 5:51am
I planted mine about a month ago, just have to remember to keep watering them. Hopefully they take off, i brought red robins that are 1m high and am hoping they will get really thick and get to at least 1.5m high by next summer! I am ever hopeful but after some reading i think i should have planted pittos!

robyn276, Feb 13, 8:12am
Why! At least you have the red colour in your hedge. Just make sure you trim it before it gets straggly otherwise you will never have a nice looking hedge.

guest, Oct 10, 7:37am
dirt bike sale / These days of austerity along with ratileve stress about taking on debt, many people balk against the idea of employing a credit card to make purchase of merchandise or perhaps pay for any gift giving occasion, preferring, instead to rely on the actual tried and trusted technique of making transaction raw cash. However, in case you have the cash on hand to make the purchase 100 %, then, paradoxically, this is the best time to use the card for several motives.aiyi9527$$$$$

guest, Oct 11, 8:45am
playstation updates / Many thnaks for an amazing publish, may read your particular others posts. thank you your thinking on this, I soon became a lttle bit made an impact to by this article. Thanks again! You earn a good time. Has wonderful data here. I believe if more people thought of it doing this, they'd possess a better time period receive the hold ofing the matter.

guest, May 31, 10:01pm
Reginald Gamon / I have been exploring for a litlte for any high-quality articles or blog posts in this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this website. Reading this information So ia1a6m glad to show that I've an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I so much no doubt will make sure to do not overlook this web site and give it a glance regularly.