Wallpaper hangers

rozart, Jan 16, 9:39am
We have striped the old wallpaper and have brought the new. Now just need a person to hang it (not skilled in that area). Does anyone know anyone that is good in the Waikato!

gardie, Jan 16, 7:30pm
Its not a hard job - have a look at you tube, do a bit of reading and have a go.It is a very rewarding job.I learnt how to do it by watching my father and I have taught my husband.The money you spend on a few tools that you will always have will be a lot less expensive than getting someone in.Sorry can't help you with anyone to do it.

robyn276, Jan 16, 10:36pm
I agree with gardie. It is not hard to do. Even if you find a friend or mate that has done it before to guide you until you how to go about it. Once you get into it you will want to do more. The important thing is to plumb the straight line and off you go. Make sure you Size( under paste to make the paper move around a bit when hanging). Wallpapers charge excessive prices.

woody89, Jan 24, 2:51pm
I hang my own as well but had an insurance claim afew years ago. I aren't certain but seem to recall Waikato Decorators were sent out to repaper almost an entire house. The job was excellent. Perhaps call your insurer & ask who they use! Hire a hubby franchise would also have people with those skills,if its not a big area. Otherwise any paper decorator with credentials listed in the phone book.