Glass shower doors

2eabgsev, Nov 19, 4:10am
where or how do you treat these so they are easy to clean and do they have to be treated before they are used

tex-tickle, Nov 19, 4:34am
Either that, or cleaned to 'as new' condition.

les6, Nov 19, 9:05am
better done before use but not imperative.There are people that travel around and treat them for you.Not cheap but well worth it.ours is still like new after 4 years with just a rinse,wet wipe with a flannel and a dry wipe with a microfibre cloth after use.Clearshield was the one we had done but there are others,yellow pages might have a local operator,i know there is one at palmy(manawatu showers)that may get over your way from time to time!

gardie, Nov 19, 4:29pm
Our shower door is pretty much like new after 8 years and with no treatment.After each shower, use one of those window cleaning blades to wipe off all the excess and just spray and wipe as normal when you do your weekly clean.Treating a shower door seems an unnecessary expense to me.

hammer23, Nov 19, 7:58pm
But what do you spray and wipe with because the stuff I buy dosn't seem to work.

sandy14, Nov 19, 8:22pm
I agree with you, basic care is all that is needed.Even with the coating, if you don't at the very least blade after use, the glass will still mark.

harrislucinda, Nov 20, 12:51am
yesacleanaftereverytimeusedbetter
thantoletthescrumbuildupwetheruseingsoaporagel
keepstheglasslikenew

gardie, Nov 20, 5:20am
I really like the 'dettol' brand spray and wipe but have used others.I also find that a cheap shampoo works wonders to clean a shower on one of those net scrubbing things.Always dry afterwards with a lint free cloth- an old linen teatowel is ideal.

harrislucinda, Nov 10, 12:43pm
yesalsousedoldshampoo