Most used tools/equipment in your shed.

Page 2 / 2
bergkamp, Feb 22, 12:19pm
for the garden its my very old push mower and razor sharp machete . both very under rated in this electronic battery powered age !

cabrio1, Feb 22, 7:40pm
No 4 would be my mig/tig welder.

bergkamp, Feb 22, 9:09pm
who remembers having a yankee? i think a few ppl lost their eyes becouse of this tool . i had one as an apprentice

stevo2, Feb 23, 5:36am
Yes, I've still got 2 or 3 of them. Haven't used them for years. Showed the apprentice the other day and he was gobsmacked there was such a thing.
I still use my push drill every now and then though

artemis, Feb 23, 5:38am
Scissors in every room in the house and the shed.

toyboy3, Mar 8, 8:08pm
If I can’t fix it with the hammer 🔨 the problem must be electrical

joanie32, Mar 9, 9:07pm
I have a product called Pro EPT in the house

On each lawnmower and in each shed

It the best tool box in a can anyone can ever have.

tegretol, Mar 9, 10:51pm
My Sledge hammer. Everything fits when that is used.

onl_148, Aug 12, 8:17am
I got a set of Stanley screwdriver for my 21st birthday. I still have them all 40 plus years later. I did lose the red handled s/driver with the insulated shaft which was intended to do "electrical stuff" with. I suspect it is all snug and warm amongst the pink batts of a house I used to own, but I replaced it as each s/driver was available individually. The big blue handled s/driver has a square shaft so you could put a spanner on it to help it and the big yellow one had it metal shaft extend all the way through to the top of the handle, so you could give the s/driver a little "tapie tap tap" and actually be hit the top of the shaft not the plastic handle !
Of course the set was made prior to the days of the extensive use of philips, posi-driver and the even newer square / robinson type.