Wanted to buy plastic pots

c_weatherston, Dec 27, 9:04am
I would like to buy a large quantity of garden pots approx 2 litre size.
If anyone has some lying around they don't want can you start an auction please and post the link here.

piquant, Dec 27, 9:10am
How many is large quantity and do you want new or used?

c_weatherston, Dec 27, 9:28am
piquant wrote:
How many is large quantity and do you want new or used?[/quote

50 - 100 or more but smaller quantities are okay.
new or used in good condition.
thanks]

piquant, Dec 27, 9:51am
I don't think I have any new ones left in that size but certainly plenty of used ones. I'll get some out and put up a photo on here and if you think they will be OK can put up an auction for you. Is that OK?

piquant, Dec 27, 11:22am
https://trademe.tmcdn.co.nz/photoserver/full/701547667.jpg https://trademe.tmcdn.co.nz/photoserver/full/701547855.jpg

Pots have been used once and stored out of direct sunlight but outside, under a potting bench. I would need to wash them! They are Interworld Plastics pots (so, a good make) and good and solid, not flimsy like some of them nowadays. As you can see on the stack, there is the odd mark which shows as lighter, where, say, when two or more pots are carried together in one hand, there may be some minor stressing - but certainly nothing that would lead to splitting. I'd weed out any that were suspect. There also is a slight bit of fading round the tops of some of them as they were stacked inside one another and just the fact the rims are exposed to light (not direct sunlight though) .
These sorts of pots certainly aren't getting any cheaper (as no doubt you have found out) and 2 L pots wholesale range from about 28 to 40 c each plus GST depending upon the quality. How would you feel about 10c a pot?

c_weatherston, Dec 27, 11:51am
10c a pot would be awesome, any slight defects won't be a problem .

piquant, Dec 27, 12:09pm
so, how many pots would you like me to put up for you?

c_weatherston, Dec 27, 12:26pm
how many do have?
I could probably use 100 or more

c_weatherston, Jan 22, 11:19am
thank you have clicked the buy now.