I am wanting to purchase a rose

blackbriar, Mar 3, 11:31pm
For a friend who is about to become a grandmother. Does anyone have some suggestions for appropriately named roses please?

letitia, Mar 4, 12:01am
Have a look here:

http://www.rosesnz.co.nz/13-category-1

You might find something appropriate.

anchored, Mar 4, 12:41am
Maybe not the right relationship but I bought "MY MUM" for my daughter (instead of a bouquet or flowers) on behalf of her daughter, when she had her son. Its an amazing flowerer, with a lovely perfume. Very happy with the choice.

devine-spark, Mar 4, 2:43am
White climber recommendations?

kiwiguy47, Mar 4, 4:50am
Loving memory

sikem, Mar 6, 9:45pm
Mum in a Million - beautiful rose and fragrance.

fantail8, Mar 27, 8:37am
wairere roses has a category for "special events", could check them out. try www.wairere.co.nz (not sure I have remembered it properly)

skin1235, Mar 28, 6:33am
snap I was out there today, they have a display paddock on the side of the road, ( open gates and an invite to enter, seats dotted around the section, very nicely done), called in to the homestead to thank them, very pleasant folks too

brightlights60, Mar 28, 7:06am
Mrs B here, I second that. Have recommended it to so many people. Its a big red, old fashioned fragrant rose, it grows in my garden to well over 2 metres, right outside my kitchen window. Usually the first and last to flower. It only stops from around May to Sept here in Christchurch. Reminds me of so many wonderful memories and people.

fantail8, Feb 14, 9:51am
Try wairere roses. They have a special section of roses on their website for special occasions
www.wairere.co.nz