Can anyone suggest a climbing/rambling rose that

instantly, May 27, 11:35pm
flowers for a long period?

silvertiger7, May 27, 11:43pm
Climbing ''Compassion''-
! Still buds and blooms appearing here and the plant has produced literally hundreds of blooms from early November. I have to cut blooms off every year during pruning. Healthy and disease resistant the flowers are lightly fragrant and perfect for picking. Red coloured stems add colour too. I love mine. Lots of pics if you google. Hope you find what you're looking for.

fogs, May 28, 12:24am
Birthday present dark red amazing scent that fills the air flowers from Oct - March

instantly, May 28, 1:09am
Ohh they are both so pretty

bjamkm1, May 28, 1:20am
Crepescule. never had a climber with so many flowers.

piquant, May 28, 4:24am
I'm going to suggest either Mutablilis (which, in my garden, is hardly ever without a flower) and the other which always surprised me is General Gallieni. It is not uncommon to have hundreds of flower heads - even at this time of the year, which is nice as most others have really done their dash.

kay141, May 28, 4:35am
I love Paul Transom, a very vigorous rambler which has is covered in apple blossom pink scented flowers in early summer and then had spots of them all summer. Mine still has a couple but the frost yesterday came too soon. It is one you need to be prepared to take the clippers to as mine grew 3 metres in two years. Now completely covers a deck railing. I tied it up at the start and now either weave the new ramblers in or chop them off.
The flowers are very full, like a lot of the David Austin roses.
I do like the sound of General Gallieni.

nilaveli, May 28, 4:48am
I agree with Crepescule I still have masses of flowers on it at the moment and Albertine is another that just keeps flowering.

paix1, May 28, 4:53am
Compassion & Dublin Bay

whitehead., May 28, 5:07am
i have a dark red one in my garden and every time i go to water my trees it gets me if you were closer you could have it for free

mkbooks, Jun 1, 3:40am
Uetersen has beautiful deep pink flowers , lovely shaped flowers, + dark green leaves that don't seem to get diseased. Had against the house 1 for
20 years + P Nth. It's not easy to get, you may have to order it. Westmoreland is a lovely apricot + does well too.

tessnjess, Jun 1, 10:16pm

coop19, Jun 1, 11:35pm
You cannot go far past Dublin Bay, beautiful deep red flowers.

portly, Jun 2, 3:55am
Golden Showers

alimmw, Jun 3, 8:13am
New Dawn, and it is scented too

davidt4, Jun 3, 9:08am
Another vote for Crepuscule. Ours is covered in buds again and has been flowering since last spring. Mutabilis flowers all the time but can get rangy if not pruned well.

oh_hunnihunni, Jun 3, 9:17am
But no scent?

lythande1, Dec 24, 9:08pm
I had one of those. Had vicious thorns.
I let it grow the suckers and ended up with a gorgeous, lovely smelling old fashioned rose - without thorns.
Cut the original bits away.