Shed magazine now has female editor

arielbooks, Apr 8, 4:03am
You are not talking about Jude are you? He is a man.

maclad, Apr 8, 4:12am
Remember, Girls can do anything or was that EVERYTHING?

samanya, Apr 8, 7:59am
I'd stick with 'anything'! Everything . hmmm, think about it! Vive la différence.

oh_hunnihunni, Apr 8, 8:05am
Wasn't she the author of 50 Sheds of Grey?

maclad, Apr 8, 8:30am
Umm sounds very interesting, where can I buy this book?

zoopa, Apr 8, 10:31am
Near the paint section

bill1451, Apr 8, 10:51am
Uh oh, I can see the latest shed mag headlines like a possum in the headlights, mothers best date scone recipe, how to clean doggy stains of your axminster carpet, and in the electronic section, convert your jigsaw into a knitting machine for doing peggy squares. I will not be renewing my subscription after 10 yrs of this once great male bastion wtf, will we be painting our sheds in pastel clours of lilac and baby blue lol.

socram, Apr 8, 10:16pm
No joke. I bought a copy in the UK! Hilarious - though just a load of one liners.

I think some are being a bit harsh. Just because she is editing the magazine doesn't mean the content will change. Cancelling a sub is cutting your nose to spite your face. If you have enjoyed the magazine so far, why cancel?

budgel, Apr 8, 10:35pm
If she is a looker, maybe there will be a centrefold of her we can stick on the wall of the shed!

budgel, Apr 9, 8:33pm
Have you seen the special funnels they sell so that girls can do that on a boat?

nettiem, Apr 9, 11:52pm
Think you'll appreciate these by 50 Sheds of Grey:

http://valentines.tickld.com/x/50-shades-by-man

bill1451, Apr 10, 7:03am
the terminology is "shewee"

socram, Apr 10, 7:47am
Yep, that is the same book.

She stood there, blindfolded and naked and said. "Hurt me like I have never been hurt before."

So I threw a handful of Lego bricks on the shed floor.

naturalkiwi, Apr 12, 10:15pm
Really! Just gone to have a look at DH's latest mag that arrived on Friday. Well well well. I hadn't noticed - nor had he. But he did complain on Fri that this edition wasn't as interesting to him as all others have been. And I did enjoy the "blokey" description of the technical bits on one sheddie's wife's quilting machine! Maybe that's what the difference was. Or just coincidence.

keltic, Feb 5, 1:14am
Disgraceful. Wont be renewing my subscription.