Painter Recommendations Dunedin

nzvanfan, Jul 21, 11:03pm
Hi,
Looking at getting the spouting replaced and thinking about taking the opportunity to repaint the Fascia Boards,Soffits, Bargeboards etc while the spouting is down. Average size, three bedroom bungalow. Anyone got any recommendations as to who they have used? Likewise, what's a decent price to expect to pay?
Thanks in advance.

rainrain1, Jul 22, 5:17am
From the experts $10 or 12 grand without the spouting, By a local fellow we found. @ $25.00 per hour . $1500.00

tfc3, Jul 22, 5:22am
Try Phoenix Servics. Did a great job for me at a good price.They cover all trades with there own licensed trades people

cagivachick1, Jul 22, 6:23am
10 to 12 grand to paint that. yer dreamin. ant "tradesman" charging 25 per hr nowdays is going broke slowley

1badbox, Jul 22, 7:51am
coastal painting john Larson top bloke and great results.

bluefrog2, Jul 25, 12:52am
A guy from Wrens did our most recent paint job. External walls and polyurethane a concrete floor. The work was immaculate. I'm not sure about the exact price as it was part of the contract for the whole build, but the quality of work was excellent. Definitely worth getting a quote.

rainrain1, Jul 25, 3:42am
lol The quote was $10.500, that was to clean, treat any moss and mould, and include scaffolding, and a long journey to get here, so possibly accommodation included. Painting a house calls for a bit of prep first ya know ya know.
Plus the house is brick, so only the foundations, fascia boards, gables, doors, porch etc, I wasn't dreamin'
Nor was I dreamin' re the $25.00 an hour wonderful worker who did paint it for me.

cagivachick1, Jul 25, 5:12am
not saying you did dream him but at $25 pr hr he might as well work for wages as once the tax man and the acc man and the public liabilaty insurance man have their share there wont be much left

rainrain1, Jul 25, 6:45am
Well he has just bought a new house :-)

pete48, Jul 25, 6:52am
This one. Excellent tradesmen and flexible. Will go the extra mile. Over 119 years decorating in Dunedin. Peter

jersey, Jul 26, 3:52am
id go with this guy 119 years experience he will be the best

cagivachick1, Nov 12, 7:40am
well he obviously isnt paying tax on his 25 ph or he wouldnt be able to afford a house