Taupo Painter/decorator

rich1969, Aug 9, 11:57am
Hi all,
Can anyone recommend a painter/decorator in Taupo? tia

lythande1, Aug 10, 3:49am
There's this thing called SERVICES that advertise on Trademe.

PAINTING TAUPO
Master Painters. Call for free quotes, free colour consultation, or just free advice
Taupo, Waikato
Save to watchlist
100%
8 reviews

Affordable & Quality Painter Waikato Wide
Affordable & Quality Painter Waikato Wide
Waikato Wide Painter
Hamilton, Waikato
Save to watchlist
100%
3 reviews

paix1, Aug 10, 4:39am
Hi OP - I have used Brian Gee and his work was excellent (& I think he advertises on TM). BUT - I recommended him to two other people who left messages for him which were never returned so . yeah/nah not recommending again (although I have here lol) - but try phoning him in the evenings maybe (& if you get him, tell him he lost 2 major jobs!)
edited - and don't ya just hate smart ar$e$?

rich1969, Aug 10, 7:20am
If you read my question again I asked for recommendations like the one I got from Paix, but thanks for your effort with your copy and paste from services.

rich1969, Aug 10, 7:23am
Thank you Paix1, just what I was after, as for the smart ar$e$. some people need to get out a bit more huh :)

zkdvg, Aug 18, 9:10am
A guy called Gareth, sorry can't remember his last name, contact on zero, two seven three six one seven zero nine one. He did a job for us on Broadlands Road at a very reasonable price and his workmanship was excellent

rich1969, Aug 18, 12:15pm
thank you, much appreciated.

rich1969, Oct 14, 8:46pm
Just thought I would give an update to my question. We ended up getting Brian Gee (Gee wiz painting) and couldn't be happier.
Really nice genuine bloke that done a great job for a fair price. Highly recommend him and will be using him again.
Thanks for the recommendation, much appreciated.