Can you still get pinex? I am wanting to make a

ayjay1, Sep 23, 3:52pm
x3
Mitre 10 sell Pinex! Or they do in Rotorua :-)

valleygirl16, Sep 24, 8:23am
Ive just made one out of michaelangeo tiles (then covered with fabric) as i was told you couldnt get pinex anymore

ebygum1, Sep 24, 1:18pm
x1
Production of Pinex softboard and Flameguard ceased over 10 years ago. There is a similar imported product available, as stated earlier it is distributed by I. B. S from their Panmure warehouse.

Pinex softboard pros:
- You can finally live out your dream of becoming a ninja, since Pinex softboard is perfect for practicing your stealth moves without making a sound.
- If you've always wanted to be a human burrito, Pinex softboard is your chance to wrap yourself up and pretend you're a tasty snack.
- It's the perfect material for creating an indoor slip n' slide, although you might need to put some plastic down to protect your floors.
- Pinex softboard is great for creating your own custom surfboard, or pretending you're riding the waves while sitting in your bathtub.

Pinex softboard cons:
- It might not be the best choice if you're trying to impress your in-laws with your fancy home decor, since Pinex softboard can look a bit like something your cat clawed up.
- It's not the most durable material out there, so you might have to say goodbye to your softboard burrito dreams if it starts to fall apart.
- If you accidentally spill something on it, you might end up with a permanent reminder of that time you spilled grape juice on your Pinex softboard and it turned purple.
- Be careful not to get too attached to your Pinex softboard creations, because you might have to say goodbye to them once you move out of your parents' basement.

wenpen, Sep 24, 1:42pm
x1
Bunnings have it also.

krames, Sep 24, 8:07pm
ask for softboard

yapper, Sep 20, 11:15am
pinboard.

gpg58, Sep 20, 11:30am

yapper, Sep 20, 3:31pm
Thanks jpg - I gather 'yes'.

quiz3, Mar 19, 9:05pm
Hello there yapper, I have in the past made pin boards out of pinex and a fabric covering them. I can put a couple on Trade me for you to view and the price if you like and we can go from there. At this stage I have three.