Which brand of Nitrophoska do you use?

ruie, Nov 28, 1:39pm
I've been using Dalton's Big Value Blue Complete for a while on my gardens but I wonder which brand of Nitrophoska people find most effective? I've been told the Tui Premium Novatech has replaced what used to be 'Tui Nitrophoska Blue' but it is somewhat more pricey than the Daltons & I'm wondering if people find it noticeably better?

maclad, Nov 28, 5:24pm
I use Yaramila, a Ballance product sold through Farmlands in 20 kg bags. It is cheaper than the nitrophoska brand and comes in several NPK balances is cost effective and works well.

beebb3, Nov 28, 8:43pm
I buy mine from PGG Wrightson. Great product.

tourer100, Nov 28, 10:29pm
Try environmental fertilisers products, they are a balanced mineral fert, and all natural, unlike the other mentioned.

sanders4, Nov 30, 7:33pm
The secret with nitro blue or equivalent from Farmlands is it contains 2% magnesium which is loved by anything with leaves - we have huge crops of feijoa, tangelo, lime plus flowering shrubs look to be on steroids!

ruie, Nov 30, 11:44pm
Thanks everyone . but I'm not seeing the Yaramila in 20kg bags on either the Farmlands or PGG Wrightson websites. It would be helpful if you could give me the link . thanks.

maclad, Dec 1, 5:54am
I get it from Farmlands, Tauranga at The Crossing.

ruie, Feb 3, 10:42pm
Thanks so much everyone for suggesting Yaramila . I've rung Farmlands in Helensville & they have it in 20kg bags :)