Ok, another list of 'what are these'

kam04, Sep 22, 3:22pm

kam04, Sep 22, 3:23pm

kam04, Sep 22, 3:23pm

maclad, Sep 22, 4:23pm
#1 Trillium #2 Leucadendron # 3 Euphorbia, (milk weed)
Sorry not good with specific names but the milk weed spreads like crazy in Tauranga and the sap can cause irritations, it is quite toxic. You are so lucky to be able to grow Trillium, a cold climate plant, it is a beautiful speciman. I have one but it never does anything. However my paeony did flower this year.

nonumbers, Sep 22, 4:24pm
The last one could be a euphorbia of some sort. Don't get the sap in your eyes and some people have a reaction to the sap on their skin. Dunno about the first 2 but rather stunning whatever.

samanya, Sep 22, 6:51pm
maclad's onto it.
#1 - Trilliums are rather special & very expensive to buy . Mine are gorgeous atm one of the blessings of living in a colder climate. , they don't like being shifted very much.
Treasure them.

maclad, Sep 22, 6:59pm
I love gardening here in Tauranga, so much you can grow but I really crave a lot of those cold climate plants and wish I could grow them here. They are so desirable but needs must and I live in Tauranga so can only gloat over pics like those Trilliums.

samanya, Sep 23, 1:12pm
Yeah, but you can grow lovely citrus, clivias etc & I can't.
My citrus need molly coddling, but worth it.

kam04, Sep 23, 1:19pm
What colour are yours. Have you any photos?

kam04, Sep 29, 2:45pm
Look what we've just bought and planted it next to its big red brother
https://trademe.tmcdn.co.nz/photoserver/full/651692799.jpg

harrislucinda, Sep 29, 2:50pm
thats lovely as different

harrislucinda, Sep 29, 2:51pm
yes I agree expensive

kam04, Sep 29, 2:56pm
The white one in the photo we've just bought cost $25 at Mitre 10 Mega

maclad, Sep 29, 4:42pm
Nice one

colin433, Oct 2, 8:01pm
the last one is euphorbia polychroma. I had it years ago and it self-seeded everywhere, but I now have three plants and they are very well behaved, maybe they are slightly different varieties of the same genus.

I hadn't seen the trillium, and think it's really beautiful.

the other shrub is a lecuo? dendron, spermum, can't remember. but a nice cut flower.

mizp, Oct 14, 1:48am
But your garden is not complete - there are no weeds! I will send you some. I've got loads!

bilbo20, Mar 7, 2:15pm
Hahaha. That's really funny. Cheap as chips too, lol. Just need to pay for the postage.