Need ID on this native

harrislucinda, Jan 18, 4:45pm

maclad, Jan 18, 4:49pm
Looks like it may be one of the small leafed Pittosporums. How does it grow, how big is it, is it a tree or ground cover

exrunner61, Jan 18, 5:07pm
Coprosma?

harrislucinda, Jan 18, 5:11pm
hubby just found it so not sure about size or ground cover we do have lots of pitto.s

harrislucinda, Jan 18, 5:13pm
googled and looks like it is that also said name was smell like dung oh dear thanks

maclad, Jan 18, 5:32pm
Can you post a pic of the entire plant where it is growing.

grrrahaaam, Jan 18, 6:21pm
Its not the coprosma I know.

dibble35, Jan 18, 6:26pm
Looks like it could be Muehlenbeckia. or a small leaved pittosporum would be my 2nd guess. Is it quite a vigorus grower? Growing up and over anything else nearby? If so its a Muehlenbeckia complexa
https://indoor-plants.net/muehlenbeckia-complexa/
Ignore the indoor plants bit in the web address, its a tough as outdoor native.

harrislucinda, Jan 18, 7:15pm
hubby has now put in pots looks like self sewn

harrislucinda, Jan 18, 7:18pm
thanks dont think that as has spots as in a pitto leaf

omamari, Jan 18, 7:30pm
Muehlenbeckia gets my vote

dibble35, Jan 18, 8:50pm
Well if you cant post a photo how was it growing? upright like it would turn into a tree? Or sprawling?
If it is a pittosporum it is one of the Pittosporum tenuifolium/ Kohuhu type varieties. There are lots of them! Silver sheen is about the closest that I think it looks like but the leaf shape is not right, still think its the Muehlenbeckia
http://www.evergreennursery.com/pittosporum-tenuifolium-silver-sheen

harrislucinda, Jan 18, 9:10pm
too late to show you where growing a i said hubby has put in pots like he does with all pittosporums he finds self sown

harrislucinda, Jan 18, 9:12pm
no not that different leaf have heaps of those

harrislucinda, Jan 18, 9:20pm

trade4us2, Jan 18, 9:52pm

dibble35, Jan 18, 9:59pm
Coprosma leaves grow opposite each other, that original photo they dont , they alternate up the stem, so it aint a coprosma

colin433, Jan 10, 7:16am
was it growing like a tangled mess? If so, it's definitey meuhlenbekia. Used a lot by florists to make natural balls out of, whe the leaves fall the balls are very attractive