Glyphosate, how long is itgood for

treens2, Jan 15, 7:28pm
After adding water thanks

hazelnut2, Jan 15, 7:37pm
From the roundup website:

" Can I keep left over diluted Roundup Concentrate product in my tank sprayer until next time I use it?

Do not mix more than can be used within 5 days after which a gradual loss of activity will occur. Only mix what you require and if necessary under estimate the amount needed. If you do have any left over, it can be disposed of by emptying the contents onto some bare soil that is not near a drain, water point or pond. You should rinse the sprayer thoroughly and dispose of the rinsings in the same way."

dibble35, Jan 15, 8:18pm
What about the premixed ready to use spray bottles you can buy - how do they keep that viable for potentially years before its used?

articferrit, Jan 15, 9:37pm
I usually just leave it in the sprayer (usually only about a litre) and add more water and roundup next time, saves throwing it out, and it still works.

mojo49, Jan 12, 7:05pm
Over the years I have found diluted Roundup develops a very strong smell after about a week in a tank. We no longer keep it diluted. The ready mixed product must have a stabilising ingredient in it to prevent the breakdown.